Chapter-1

A/N
See the last part of this page.

People say you can find love in the most unexpected way in the most unexpected time with the most unexpected person. That's what happened with these two people.

One who doesn't believe in love at all.
One who is afraid of love.

One who is ruthless, careless and heartless.
One who is broken, afraid of the people around her.

One who doesn't know anything except hate.
One who knows everything except hate.

One who blames himself for the way he is.
One who blames the world for how she became.

Let's see the journey of these two people and how they find peace, respect and love in one another.
How the girl changed the boy, made him believe in love and respect everyone and not to be cruel. And how the boy made her feel loved, healed her and made her believe not everyone is same.
She made him believe that he can't blame himself for everything and he made her believe that she didn't have to blame the world. One cold night will change everything.
Both who doesn't know how to smile, will make each other happy, each others life happier,for ever. Both has a different life,very very different. Both saved each other.

How?? Let's read find out.

Ryan, a bad-boy from a poor family, does drugs, steals and many more. He is heartless who doesn't care about anyone, except himself and his parents and his sister. Everything about him scream trouble.No one ever realized how sad he was, until she came. He acted out because he was hurting,he was hurting bad and the only person who could fix this broken boy was the one he least expected.

Summer, a girl from a very rich family, yet very broken too. Afraid of people around her. She has a lot of secrets, but the one which is really important to her is her self harming. She doesn't want anyone to know that she self harms. Her soul was destroyed.She just wanted that someone would love her. Not the way HE did but the way she should be loved. But she was now afraid of love, so afraid that she doesn't let anyone near her anymore. She thought that nobody would love her anyway. She thought she was worthless. Until he came along. He loved her, so much that she wasn't insecure anymore. And the once broken girl was fixed.

One day changed both of their lives. One account hacking bought this two together.
Here you will see hate,love, breaking down,and many other emotions.