Chapter Ten • Daniel

I rushed into class late and knowing the outcome of it. I slid in the door before the last person closed the door indicating that I'm late.

* ding.. ding.. ding.. *

I made it right on time as I straighten up my body structure and did that dance Will Smith did in fresh Prince of ball air. Amy fell out laughing at me, I rushed to my seat.

" Amy Boo...", some random dude turned around and said to Amy.

" Hi Richard.. ", Amy answered annoyed.

" how you doing babes? ",He asked trying to touch her.

" aye dude leave her alone! She doesn't want you! ", I spoke to Richard.

" who are you? ". Richard answered with attitude..

" I'm Daniel! ", I stood up getting in his face.

"was I talking to you Daniel? ", he answered getting in my face.

" I don't care who you was talking to leave my girl alone!", I said yelling in his face. Everybody was watching in the classroom.

" she's not your girl? ", Richard said trying to make me mad.

" she's not yours ", I said back to him.

" hit about it then! ", he yelled angry.

I just laughed at his ability to say stupid crap..

" am I suppose to be afraid or should I just be amused at your ignorance..", I said sounding peaceful.

" You know what Nigga? Imma fight your ass! ", he yelled.

" guys calm down... Sit down !", Mrs. Fisher said trying to stop the fight brewing.

He began to charge at me, I stood ready to fight back. Instead Amy ran in the middle of me and him. Which effected in her Falling to the ground. She looked hurt... I began to get angry..

" Move Bitch! ". He yelled at Amy violently.

I had it from the annoyance to disrespect.

" Don't grab her like that! ", I yelled at him.

He turned around and kicked Amy to make me mad. I charged towards him and knocked him down. Everyone started shouting my name.. and cheering me on. After I finished up fighting him, I looked back at Amy she looked lifeless. I had my home boy Derrick gab my stuff and Amy's and carried it out to my car. While I called 9/11 ...

" 9/11 what's your emergency ? ", the women asked me.

" my girlfriend needs an ambulance she has been injuries badly.", I said looking at Amy and kissing her forehead.

" where is your location? ", she asked me.

"Grady High School", I said just wanting to kill the other dude.

" there on there way", she said making me feel kinda better.