chapter 1°♡Shin Soukoku♡{we met again}Atsushi's POV.

Atsushi's POV.

I've been in the Armed Detective Agency for a while. But something feels weird, I guess I'm just not used to people being nice to me, I mean back in the orphanage *cough*LAB*cough* everyone was pretty mean to me except the Akutagawa's.

☆●Flashback●

in the orphanage
(lab)

"W-what do you want?!"I exclaimed

"Aw~ are you scared?" some random bully said

"N-no..."I said

then they try to hit me but someone stopped and scared them away.

"T-thank you" I said

"No problem but why did they bully you?" a kid with black roots and silver tips asked.

"They said it was because my eyes were weird...."I explained

"Well...I think they're really pretty." he then said

"R-Really! Thanks!" I said while blushing at his comment

"It's fine, by the way, I don't think I ever got your name? mine's Akutagawa Ryuunosuke and the girl next to me is my sister Akutagawa Gin nice to meet you."

"my name is Atsushi, Atsushi Nakajima is a pleasure to meet you!"

(ignore ryuunosuke)

☆●Flashback End ●☆

GOD I miss them!

"Are you ok, your crying?" asked Kenji"Oh! I didn't realize."Are you sad?what were you thinking about?""An old friend."I answered as I wipe the tears off my face.

A few hours later........

"Atsushi I have a mission for you."said Kunikida"Oh, what is it""Do you remember that blonde lady that just came here talking about a gang fight?"" Of course what about it!?""I want you and the Tanizaki's to investigate the situation for us.""sure.""Also here's a hint for surviving the city. "he then proceed to pull out a picture from his pocket.
The picture:

I physically flinched but no one seemed to notice that except for Dazai-san"Who is that?" I asked 'Of course I know exactly who this is, this is Akutagawa Ryuunosuke my best friend that I haven't seen in 7years(The Akutagawa's escaped when they we...

I physically flinched but no one seemed to notice that except for Dazai-san"Who is that?" I asked 'Of course I know exactly who this is, this is Akutagawa Ryuunosuke my best friend that I haven't seen in 7years(The Akutagawa's escaped when they were 8). I wonder why he looks so cold now? He used to smile a lot when he's around me. Oh well!' I shrugged mentally

"This is Akutagawa Ryuunosuke-" Kunikida was cut fo by Dazai-san"A mafiosi, however, we only call them that because we don't know what else they go by.""Who's them?""A dangerous organization named the Port Mafia."Dazai-san answered as I thought 'wait...so after they ran away from the orphanage(lab) they join a Mafia........WTF' I mentally yelled

°☆The mission☆°

"We're here"the blonde lady said as she walked into a dark alleyway.
We walked in and Jun'ichirō asked"But this is a dead-end?If anyone comes from there, they couldn't run"
"That's right, I apologize but I led you into a trap. My target is you"She then picked up her phone and said"Akutagawa,sir-Akutagawa!"We both exclaimed at the same time, I had a happy undertone in my sentence but I'm petty sure no one noticed"-I have them as we planned."

' That means I may be able to see the Akutagawa's again,well at least I get to see Ryu-chan(From now on if someone calls Ryuunosuke Ryu-chan is probably Atsushi)

Then she pulls two shotguns out of nowhere and starts shooting. Like.....WTF!?!?!?!? Where did those come from?!??!!!?!.......Anyways......Naomi got hurt badly while protecting Jun'ichirō, when Ryu-chan came he recognized me immediately.

when Atsushi and Akutagawa were fighting they were both really happy but neither of them showed it and Atsushi slipped an envelope that contained two letters in his pocket that he wrote after he heard about the port mafia. (I go into detail about the letters in another chapter)

(Remember when I said I'm gonna make Atsushi really smart and a hypocrite in the summary. Well this is where he's gonna be the genius manipulative protagonist I made him to be.)

A few hours ago...

The request that the blonde woman made was flawed. How?That's because

1) If the gang fight happens so often that someone needs to sue to a detective agency wouldn't more than one people be sueing.

2) There are a lot of detective agency in the neighborhood (no there isn't)and ours is not that popular and normally no one would Sue something to a detective agency so it was probably on purpose.

3) She dressed like a business woman and it just so happened that someone in the port mafia came to the city.

4) It's also a quincidence that the mafia have my head under there hit list, and how do I know that, because I hacked into their system.*Atsushi's a hacker*

(I've just realized I made him really OP)

The rest of the fight is the same......so yeah! another chapter.