background/intro

shin soukoku's past
(I've aged down both of them to be 15years old)

Atsushi Nakajima & Akutagawa Ryuunosuke

They were childhood friends because they used to be in the same orphanage(a lab that's used to test and train children with abilities), when Ryuunosuke and his sister(Gin Akutagawa) ran away, Atsushi became really lonely.
(The rest are basically the same, Dazai found the Akutagawa's and they became assassins & Atsushi got kicked out of the orphanage and saved a drowning Dazai) then after the attempted "kidnap" they exchanged number and started meeting up secretly.
*P.S.
1)Ryuunosuke and Gin are twins and Gin is younger than both of them.

2)I'm going to make Atsushi really smart and a hypocrite but he won't directly hurt anybody*

soukoku's past

(they are both still 22years old)
Fun fact: I just found out how old they are while writing this

Dazai Osamu & Chuuya Nakahara

After there first mission they found out how compatible they are. After a while they started to develop feelings for each other,so Chuuya was devastated when Dazai decided to leave the mafia.
After that Dazai felt really guilty that he didn't even tell Chuuya before he left & Chuuya thought that Dazai left because he thought he was annoyed and didn't want to see him again (which was not the case)..........UNTIL!two matchmaker(Atsushi Nakajima & Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)got them together again.

fukumori's past
(Fukuzawa is 45 and Mori is 40 according to Google)

Fukuzawa Yukichi & Mori Ougai

They have an enemy to friends to lover relationship, their married and Elise is their daughter.
Also for plot convince somehow nobody except their daughter knows that they are married (yet).
*P.S. shin soukoku would be the first to find out about their marriage then soukoku then the ADA & port mafia.*