I was silent, tears slowly beginning to fall down my face again. When Gemma rubbed my shoulder a bit, she then let go of me and I quickly wiped my eyes. She took my face in her hands and she said, "it'll get better. Jonah was an easy man to love and will be hard to get over. But we've got your back for this, okay? We'll get through it together. As a family."

I nodded and took in a deep breath before I looked over Gemma's shoulder and saw James coming in with Ashley, who was still sleeping. Gemma and I moved out of the way before I pulled back the covers of my bed for her. James carefully placed her small body in the bed and I covered her back up. Gemma looked down at her before looking back at me. James answered in a lower voice, "I'll go back to the bar."

I watched him leave and as he did, Gemma told me, "you're probably one of the bravest people that I know, Rowen. I don't know if I'd ever be able to watch a friend die like you did."

I gave her a small and low chuckle before shaking my head, "no Gemma, he was already dead when I got there. Now I don't mean to be rude, but if you wouldn't mind I would like a drink."

I walked out of the room and this time I could hear Gemma following me a little bit after I left. I heard her shut the door and I rubbed my eyes one more time before I made it into the main room. I went to the bar, looking down. I still didn't know how to talk to people. Eli was there too and I sat down beside him. I saw James pouring a glass of whiskey in two glasses and I asked him, "can I get one of those?"

James looked at me and nodded before he brought out another glass. After filling it as well. We each picked up a glass and clicked it together as we muttered together, "cheers."

All three of us held our heads back and took a drink before I set my glass down again. Getting up, I looked around the room, trying to find people that I could talk to. I sure as hell didn't want to talk, but I knew it would hopefully get my mind off of shit. I saw Luann talking with Piney. I always liked Luann. She was a friend who listened, but also made sure you had a good day. I didn't want to interrupt their conversation so I looked to the couches and I saw Donna there. I wasn't surprised not to see Mary Winston there. I haven't seen her since I first started working here and that woman was one piece of work. I heard that Bobby used to have a wife too named Precious, but I've never met her. Out of all the Old Ladies, even past Gemma, I loved Donna. With Donna it was like having another, more mature, older sister.

I saw her sitting on the couch, reading a book and I sat down beside her. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. It was laced with pity, but I tried to ignore that part. She had one hand settled on her becoming larger stomach and with the other she set the book down.

"What are you reading?" I tried to catch the title on the front.

"Tuck Everlasting." Donna answered with a small smile, "it's not too bad. It's romancy. I don't know how much you would like it."

Shaking my head, "maybe. It has to be a pretty good book for me to enjoy romance."

She nodded, smiling a bit. I looked at her stomach and I asked her, "how is our little princess doing?"

Donna smiled and looked down at her stomach. She always smiled when the mention of her child came. It was Opie and Donna's first child and both of them were happy. I knew Opie was worried about having a family and being with the club, but he was more excited about being a dad. Ever since I first knew Opie I knew that he wanted to be a dad. He loved Donna so much, everyone here knew that. I was there when Opie and Donna made the announcement that she was pregnant and both of them were beaming as we cheered. We were all waiting for it, the guys even longer than me. They knew Opie and Jax forever since both of them were sons of the First 9. They waited until Opie finally proposed to Donna and then they waited until afterward where they would have kids. I didn't know Opie and Donna when they were married, but from seeing pictures I saw that it was a beautiful wedding and both of them were beyond happy. I hoped that nothing In the club would change their relationship. Both of them deserved to be happy together and with their family.