Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

I stayed with Juice as we watched the back way and the back roads of the suppliers warehouse while Eli and Heck were on the other side near the front where they could see the other roads. We were the scouts who would make sure that no one came to intervene or more members would come in or any would escape.

            The plan was already made. The guys were going to have a sneak in meeting and just come in before opening fire before Heck would get the other truck and they would load up the rest of their guns before they sped off. For the past week Eli and I would watch the warehouse to see when was the best time to come. Most of the time it would involve I and Eli just walking two of my dogs around, alternating between Molly, Boomer, and Sarah so that there would be at least one dog home with Buddy since he couldn’t come before we would sit in his car and just do nothing but watch and make notes. We wanted to look normal to the people living around so that we wouldn’t get weird glances or that there would not be whispers that there were intruders that could get into the warehouse. We didn’t want them to be suspicious and my dogs loved being able to actually go on the walks.

            Juice and I sat behind a bench. You could see through it and from where we were, no car would light us going back and we were still hidden unless you looked really closely because some trees beside us hid our shadows and would shield us from being highlighted. We would just have to bolt it across the street and down the parking lot behind some cars to get in the back way. Juice and I were wearing all black anyway.

            I looked at Juice, my gun beside me as we looked, sitting on our sides against the back of the bench. I looked at him after seeing the guys coming up after James and Eli dropped them from the cages. They figured the bikes would be too loud and it would alert the crew. I held my gun in my one hand as I heard my burner vibrate. I picked it up. As on plan, Jax was going to call us to make sure that the coast was clear to go in.

            I flipped up the phone and I told him, “no one has come in or out the back way. Juice was at the front before joining me. Seems clear. Most of them are going to be in there.”

            “Sounds good. If anything comes up, give us a call and we will try and answer you if we can. Stay alert.” Jax answered.

            “Got it boss.” I answered him.

            I hung up and watched as the guys slowly began to make their way into the warehouse. I looked back at Juice and he gave me a smile, “how is your stomach?”

            “Better. I wouldn’t suggest someone punching me but I should be able to run or jog again.” I answered.

            He nodded, “every time Chibs heard you ran or hurt yourself again he shook his head and grumbled.”

            “Well shit needs to get done.” I told him.

            “You shouldn’t keep doing it at your expense though.”

            “I get it that I needed to get knocked down. I understand that now, but I’m not going to apologize for doing things that I did. I have to make more sacrifices that you guys to.”

            “Because you’re a girl?”

            “Yes. You guys wouldn’t understand.”

            “I think you put to much on yourself.”

            “Really? Tell me, do you guys look more at me when I do things?”