Yoshinori giggles and pinched his cheeks, "Wah, you're so smart! Your papa must be very proud of you!" He compliments as the younger started to laugh, Yoshinori then saw a figure standing a few meters from them, it was Beomgyu wearing a smile as he wave his hand. "You two must be having fun, huh?"

"Papa!" Gabriel stands up and runs towards him, hugging his legs, Beomgyu stumbles a little but controlled his balance. He looks up at Yoshinori whilst stroking Gabriel's head, "Hey, Yoshi! What are you doing here? Its kinda hot you know, sitting there in the middle of the day."

Yoshinori thinks for a moment before letting out a scoff and standing up on his feet, placing his hands inside his pockets, "I'm just chilling, I'll get going then." He said without even saying or asking any more things, he walks away like nothing happened since it wasn't that much of a memory, then he suddenly stops, "Beomgyu?"

"Yeah?" Beomgyu responded and stopped tickling Gabriel.

"Is Hyunjin in the gymnasium?"

🏐

"Hey! Stop! What are you doing?"

"Just shut up."

"How can I- loosen your grip a bit!" Hyunjin complains, he is now being dragged by a certain blonde male whose name is Yoshinori. Both boys are rushing up the empty stairs, Hyunjin was just peacefully playing volleyball by himself when Yoshinori suddenly appeared and grabbed him by the arm and started to drag him out there without even a warning.

"Where are we going anyways?" Hyunjin asks again, Yoshinori was now looking at the emptied classrooms like he's check something, "Aha!" He beams up and pulled Hyunjin inside the quiet room, closing the door after. Hyunjin rubbed his wrist and was about to ask again until he realized where they are now.

Yoshinori sighs with a grin on his lips, walking towards a desk slowly as he opened a suitcase and taking out a very familiar instrument, he turned to Hyunjin since he noticed he was still standing there, dumbfounded. "What? Are you just gonna stand there or sit on your throne?"

By throne, he meant the chair infront of a piano. Hyunjin swallowed thickly, unknown if he's hallucinating or not. He walked towards the black piano and sat on the chair, nonetheless. He opened the cover as his eyes glistened at the sight of seeing the piano keys again, "What are you..doing..now?" He asks and looks at Yoshinori.

"Hyunjin hyung." He calls out and smiles at him, suddenly, the scene became very ethereal. Yoshinori's hair flew a little from the soft wind, his sweet smile overflowing as his eyes sparkled in dynasty, Hyunjin was awed. "Lets play again together?" He said as if he's asking for permission.

Hyunjin was unsure if this is reality or a dream, but either way, he brushes his fingertips over the keys before pressing on it, now creating a soft hum of melody. Yoshinori listened to it as he brought the violin close to his chest, now playing the instrument that matches the rhythm of the piano. 'Autumn Leaves, his favourite play.' He thought and closed his eyes with a small smile.

"Huh? Piano?" Yoshinori, a young twelve year old kid happened to pass by the school hallway, the sound of piano echoing throughout the place made him follow the sound. He gripped on his violin case and hesitated to open the music room, but did it anyways.

When he opened it, a boy with black raven hair was the first thing he saw instead of the piano he's playing. Yoshinori just stood there, it looks like the kid did not notice his presence since he was so into the music that he also had his eyes closed.

Hyunjin's piano matching with Yoshinori's violin sound like you're actually in heaven, this feeling was so nostalgic that he doesn't want this private performance to end. He wants to hear it a day, he wants to plah with Yoshinori every day, he wants to feel his emotions the same way as before.

Yoshinori then smiles and stepped inside carefully to not make any noise, he quietly opened his suitcase and pulled out his violin, placing it near his chest and ear as he took a last glance at Hyunjin, the boy with a raven hair. He then started to play his instrument which cause the other to open his eyes wide in surpise but is still playing, though, barely.

Yoshinori then looked at him with a small grin while playing the violin, giving him a small nod as if he's saying that he should continue. In which, Hyunjin complied so, pressing on the keys again. Like a perfect match, their rhythm was ruthless yet full of saccharine. And then their eyes met again, like something.

Hyunjin lift his head and met Yoshinori's eyes, just like the first time they met. He smiles as the other smiles back, their music then soon came to an end with the last keys of the piano and the last strum of the violin. Then, after that, the room was quiet again. Yoshinori looks at him as he placer his violin on the desk, "Hyung," he calls out and once again, pulls out a smile and said,

"Lets play together again."

"Again, sure."

🏐

Beomgyu yawns and tried to sleep again, its Saturday morning but he doesn't feel like standing up, Gabriel is now outside playing. He sighs in frustration and turned to his other side, but the sunshine was shining so much so he turned again. "Ugh, so annoying." He mumbled and finally opened his eyes, only to let out a surpised gasp.

"Hi." A male said, he is laying down beside him on the bed, a small smile on his lips as he chuckle at Beomgyu's reaction.

"Y-Yeonjun? What are you doing here?"

[🐈]
Tadaaa we're gonna get Yeongyuu on the next chaptersss