rules and guidelines

We are open for buisness!

I would like to say a massive hello, I was quite nervous to do this kind of thing but I have found myself enjoying making covers for people and knew I had to open up something to help others out there.

first, little a side note, I am not a professional so please don't forget something massive but If massive is what you want I will try my hardest at doing it.

a few small rule

1. I WILL BE EXPECTING CREDIT. as my name is not on the cover I will be trusting you as the customer to give me credit and a shoutout to get my name out there. If you love my covers I'm sure others will too.

2. If you loved it and have Instagram, please make a post on your story and give me a shoutout; ghost.ocean.stories (this is only an option if you have Instagram)

3. communication please! I'm big on communicating what works with you and what doesn't as I want to create something you will use. I am putting a lot of effort into this, it wouldn't be nice if I made something expecting you to use it and you don't. I communicate through discord, email and Instagram. I avoid wattpad and the inbox on wattpad is a hit and miss. I also prefer where I can send you photos.

4. patience! sometimes if I really connect with what you're asking for I can get it done in a couple of hours, other times it takes me a few days, just know I will have it done.

5. please no rude comments, I'm sensitive.