izuku looked at the man emotion distanced from his eyes and said "what do you think im trying to kill myself in peace so leave me alone "Izuku said with irritation in his voice "really well it looks to me like an idiot trying to take the easy way ...

izuku looked at the man emotion distanced from his eyes and said "what do you think im trying to kill myself in peace so leave me alone "Izuku said with irritation in his voice "really well it looks to me like an idiot trying to take the easy way out "the man replied putting a cigarette in his mouth"shut up and get lost"Izuku replied about to jump again "no just looking at you i know what kind of person you are"the man replied just looking at izuku narrow eyes "your the type who always tries to find an easy way out"he said

Izuku:shut up

???:your the type who thinks the world is against him

Izuku:SHut up

????:your the type who think he's the only one who knows what it means to suffer

Izuku:SHUT Up

????:YOUR AFRAID I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO SHUT IT"

Izuku:SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE YOUR SOUL YOUR HEART CRUSHED EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE TO BE TOLD THAT YOU ARE NOTHING TO HAVE NO ONE TO WATCH YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS TURN THEIR BACK ON YOU YOY CANT IMAGIN THE SUFFERING I'VE INDURED IN 8 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FAMILY MEANS "Izuku said as tears rolled down his eys before he was pulled into a hug by the man "im sorry kid you've suffered for so long alone with no one but don't kill yourself please"the man begged hugging Izuku tighter" listen kid come with me to a place filled with people like you , you can have a real family , good tasty food , you can be stronger and i would love it if you would let me become your farther"the man replied as Izuku hugged back nodding crying all his pain away"im Izuku"Izuku told the man "im shiro Kazekiri"he replied .They stood there like that for at least a minute till the man took Izuku to his car and they drove off"hey dad before we go can i give something to someone special to me "Izuku asked as the man smirked"ooh you got a girl huh thats my boy but your 8 use protection"the man said as Izuku blushed a crimson red "hey "the man laughed at his kids reaction as he took Izuku to Shokos house he got down and put his gift and a note for her in the mail box .After he went back into the car the two drove away into Izuku new life.

After the flight in Shiros private jet and reached their destination thanks to the buttler driving their limbo

Shiro: were home son

Shiro said as he and Izuku looked towards everything their were kids and teens all training shooting guns , doing all forms of martial arts and training different quirks their were dummies which some kids shot "what is this school dad"izuku asked amazed"well son this is your new school where you'll train to be an assasin if you want if you don't we have the nerds course"Shiro replied smirking"oh no im in"Izuku said to his dad smiling"great kid"he said patting his head ."now then your dorm room is b18 go their the other new students should be there as well "shiro told his son as Izuku nodded and went into the dorms B.He wondered around till he came upon room 18 Izuku entered the room and saw six different beds there were three girls in his room and two boys "oh so your the last room member huh nice to meet you "one boy said walking up to him"