New day

Warning: slight smut, and Bullying

"Well let's introduce ourselves! I'll go first my name is seonghwa I'm yeosang's best friend and I'm trying to start my singing career" he said softly. "Well hello~ my name is Yunho!! I'm Jongho's friend and san's manager! I hope I find a bunch of new friends to play with!" He said which caused all of them to look at him fondly. "My name is san I am yeosang's friend and I want to learn more about dance" he said while smirking.

"Hello my name is mingi I'm friends with yeosang and I love to sing" he said and seonghwa started laughing. "He sings amazingly" seonghwa said while holding in his laugh."Hi! My name is hongjoong I'm yeosang's brother and I make music when I'm bored" hongjoong said and wooyoung chuckled. "You and seonghwa hyung can work together then!" Wooyoung said loudly. "We'll see" hongjoong said while smirking and looking at seonghwa whom was looking away. "W-well hello!!! M-my name is Wooyoung! I'm J-jongho's best f-friend and I-I want to learn h-how to drive" he said confidently but with too many stutters

Wooyoung's P.O.V:

What is this? Oh no not here!! Thank God he covered us with a blanket...oh no I'm going to moan. If you're wondering what's happening well! San is jerking me off very quickly and he told me not to show that anything is happening.

"San..ah...not here" I whispered very quietly so only san could hear it. "Just enjoy it kitten" he whispered back. I'm doomed!! Oh shit I'm cumming!! "San I'm going to cum" I whispered but I swear I'm about to moan so loudly. "Hold it in don't cum until I tell you to" he whispered back in a sexy dark voice ughh that makes me want to cum even more.

"No please I have to cum" I whisper yelled thank goodness the rest of the team are playing games far away from us. "Fuck please please please!" I whisper yelled again and this time he nodded. "Ahh A-ahh~ daddy~" once I realized what I said it was too late san was already smirking and he was looking proud.

"So daddy huh?" San said as he covered his face and licked to cum off his hand and ohhh that's hot! "Leave me alone!!" Said while pouting. "You want me to leave you alone after you just called me daddy? No kitten that won't ever happen because now you're all mine!" San said and I think I just came again.
End of his point of view.

"Hey guys I have to go to the bathroom! Don't lose the game Yunho!" Seonghwa said as Yunho groaned and pushed him softly. Seonghwa walked to the bathroom and was humming a happy melody until someone grabbed him and threw him against the wall. That person had a mask and was wearing all black.

"What the hell?! Stop!!" Seonghwa screamed but the person covered seonghwa's mouth before kicking him in the stomach repeatedly.

Seonghwa's POV:

It hurts so much...I don't want this it hurts too much I can't breathe! Help help!!!!
End of his Point of view.

Hongjoong's POV:

Why is seonghwa taking so long? Is he alright maybe I should go check. "Guys I'm going to the bathroom as well!" I said and they just nodded so I quickly started walking to the bathroom but I stopped dead in my tracks once I saw someone kicking seonghwa's stomach. "You fucking bastard!!!" I said as I kicked the person off of seonghwa and I picked seonghwa up into my arms. Where the fuck is security?!!!

The person ran off that bastard will die if I see him again. "Are you okay?" I asked seonghwa but he wasn't responding and he wasn't moving either so I immediately ran to the doctors office. "Someone please help!!" I said loudly and all the doctors looked at me before gasping and running to us.

They took seonghwa to a room and started treating him but the police is here to ask me some questions about the man I saw and the others already found out but I told them to make sure that neither yeosang or jongho find out.

Mingi's POV:

we were all split into groups so wooyoung was with san and I was with Yunho. I want to talk to him but my jealousy is taking over and I just don't know what to tell him. "Mingi! Go check if jongho is awake!" Yunho said while trying to find yeosang who disappeared. "Okay" I said coldly and I could feel the sadness radiating from him.

Once I got into jongho's room I saw the he was still sleeping deeply so I walked back to yunho. "He's sleeping" I said softer than before. "Poor jongie must be very tired" Yunho said while pouting. I swear that if I didn't feel like this right now I would've kissed him. "Well we should go tell the woosan couple about it" I suggested but yunho shook his head. "Let's keep protecting jongie!" He said and walked to jongho's front door.

"Fine" I said since he have pretty much nothing else to do. "D-did I do something wrong?" Yunho suddenly asked me and he had tears in his eyes. "What?! No!" I said almost immediately. "That's not true.... you're mad at me!" He said and that pout with those eyes just made me feel weak. "No I'm not I'm just....a bit...... jealous... " I admitted and Yunho looked quiet surprised. "What? Jealous of what?" He asked curiously aish he's so cute I just can't help it. I kissed him softly and smiled widely.

"I got jealous because seonghwa hyung touched you and called you cute...I like you and I got a little too possessive" I whispered once I pulled away. His glossy eyes were shining and his cheeks were now tinted in a bright pink...why is he so perfect and gorgeous? "It's okay mingi~ I like you too" he said and I felt my heart soften up a little bit. "I love you!" I said suddenly but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"That's awesome cause I love you too!" He said and kissed him deeply. I have never felt happier.

"What the fuck?!! Hyungs why in front of my room??" A voice said loudly.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and like always feel free to criticize my writing or compliment it both are good 👍 if you have any suggestions please leave a comment.