𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

Start from the beginning

"It seems pretty quiet. Weird."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"FUCK YOU OSAMU THESE ARE MY SOCKS WHY ARE YOU WEARING THEM?" Atsumu yelled at his twin. You could literally see steam coming out of his head. His face heating up more and more after each sentence.

"EHH? WE HAVE THE SAME CLOTHES DUMBASS. IT'S JUST SOCKS ANYWAYS CHILL!" Osamu replied rather in a frustrated tone. Osamu was sick of his brother, always complaining, acting like he was the shit.

"Stuck up fucking bitch. Someone needs to take this man off his high horse!" Osamu thought while rolling his eyes. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Ugh. Damn it. Here they go again."

Y/N scoffed before entering the Miya household. She needed to quickly break up the fight before they were late to school. Opening the door she saw Ms Miya watching the news and eating her daily bowl of oatmeal while sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Hi Y/N! Here to pick up the boys again?" Ms Miya greeted the annoyed girl, she quickly nodded her head and gave a small smile and wave before hearing her stomp up the stairs.

After reaching the last step she took a deep breath, preparing herself to literally go off on the twins. She took the door knob and twisted it to see the boys still arguing, they had 10 minutes left before they had to leave and they were still punching and kicking each other. The room was a whole mess. Clothes scattered across the room, a messy bed (on which they were fighting on), dirty plates all over their counter tops, and all the volleyball trophies in their closet which (don't even get me started-) resided on the floor covered by their old volleyball jerseys. Y/N was about to unleash her inner satan when the boys felt a chill go down their spine.

"Guys... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING? WE HAVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE WE LEAVE AND YOU'RE STILL PUTTING UP THIS BULLSHIT? WHAT ARE YOU? FIVE? SO WHAT IF HE IS WEARING YOUR SOCKS? YOU GUYS ARE ACTUAL DUMBASSES! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR FIGHTS! DEADASS. SO IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL BEAT UP THE BOTH OF YOU SO NEITHER OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN VOLLEYBALL THIS YEAR!" she yelled scolding the twins.

Poor girl.

There were only three people in this entire world that the Miya twins were afraid of. One, their mother. Two, Kita their stone cold captain. And finally, Y/N their best friend who had a killer roundhouse kick and could easily beat them in a fight.

She's a very scary woman..

Atsumu and Osamu immediately stopped in their tracks, afraid of being beat up and not being able to go to  volleyball practice. The pair both played volleyball, Atsumu being the setter and Osamu as a wing spiker, thus creating the monster twin duo. They practically ruled the court in middle school and plan to do the same in high school, Atsumu even won the "best setter" award in the prefecture last year.

Y/N walked towards the two troublemakers and gave them both a jab in the gut. They clutched their side in hopes of relieving the pain, while still having a straight face on.

"OWW Y/Nnie! THAT HURT YOU BITCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" they both exclaimed. Y/N felt no remorse. (as she should period.)

Standing in what you would call a "I don't take shit from anyone pose" she angrily told them "Well, first of all, I'm not a bitch. Second of all, you guys deserved it. Third of all hurry up and get dressed before I hit you again!". She stomped her foot before storming off and heading back down the stairs.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Osamu and Atsumu quickly let go of their sides and continued to get ready. After putting on their uniforms they ran downstairs to Y/N happily munching on a piece of toast with butter on it while sitting at the island with Ms Miya. Empty plates with crumbs surrounded her.

"Good, you guys are finally done. Hurry up and put on your shoes because we need to leave in like 3 minutes." She gave a sweet smile to the pair who were at the bottom of the stairs, they were all sweaty from the previous fight.

"What about our breakfastttttt?" Osamu whined as he was putting on his shoes. Osamu really did love food after all, besides volleyball. Atsumu picked up his bag and his trusted volleyball and slung it across his shoulder. They were both wearing their volleyball jackets, as per usual.

"I ate it." Y/N said after swallowing the last piece of the toast. The girl gave an innocent schoolgirl look at them. Osamu looked at her. He was about to beat the bitch up.

"Atsumu, hold me back."

drink some mf water guys <3 - elaine