*~time skip~*

"Nice job!" Calum yelled to us once we got off stage. I gave all of them a high five, before putting on my jean jacket that's really fluffy on the inside. I don't care what anyone says- I like fluffy things.

"Do you want to have dinner? Today's concert was earlier than most of the rest on the tour so we have time." I nodded at Josh and we headed out. Walking down the street there were a lot of paps yelling out questions. They always talk over each other though, so it's easier to not focus on any of the questions and drown them out. As we crossed the street, Liam grabbed my arm like always. He acts like I'd just run through traffic. Wait, that actually sounds so fun...

As we were walking, we found a nice place called L'elephant bleu.

"The Blue Elephant." Calum smiled, "Wanna go in? It looks not too fancy." Josh and I nodded to him and Liam raised his hand. Crap.

"It's cool with me, but I think it sounds fancy." Liam said. Oh my god. "The name is in french, so it has to be." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm french and I'm not fancy!"

"Louis, your name is french. You yourself aren't french."

"Oh whatever Payno- c'mon." I started walking to the door and turned around. "C'mon!" I laughed and they followed me in. I looked around the place as they stepped in. There's a bakery counter on one side that was selling pastries, small cakes, cookies, and brownies. On the other side, were a bunch of round tables and a counter with stools on the far wall. I walked up to the hostess who was organizing menus and asked for a table for four. The girl's eyes widened as she looked at me and she quickly nodded, walking over to a table and pulling out all of our chairs. She does realize we could've done that ourselves, right?

She handed us all of our menus and told us that our waiter would be right over. While she scurried away Liam and I started laughing.

"I guess she's a fan." Josh said, him and Calum now laughing as well. Eventually someone started walking over to take our order.

"Niall! I was perfectly happy with the bakery like usual! Why couldn't you or Zayn do it?!" He yelled to the people in the back. An irish voice from the back replied.

"We're on our break!" They sound really familiar.

"Oh- I- uhm- uhh.. Hi. I'm um, Harry." HARRY! HE'S THE BOY THAT FELL ON ME TODAY AT THE CONCERT! 

"I remember." I said smiling at him. He blushed a bit and looked down, biting his lip. "I also remember you saying that you work at a restaurant." I laughed, "Didn't know it was this one!" He tried to cover up a smile and nodded his head, his face still pink from blushing.

"Yeah. I'm usually not a waiter, though. My annoying friends told the manager that I should switch while they're on their 'break'."

"The same 'annoying' friends that went with you to the concert today?" He subtly nodded, widening his eyes a bit and creasing his lips into a fine line, looking at the edge of our table.

"Yup that would be Niall and Zayn." Liam looked up at Zayn's name and Calum and Josh laughed at him.

"Zayn works here?" he asked. Harry turned his lips up in a small smile.

"Yeah. He's in the back. Oh- wait- what did you guys want to drink?" We all laughed and I bit my lip. Josh and I ordered ginger ales, while Liam ordered a Sprite and Calum got a Pepsi. It's a band rule that if we ever go out the night before a concert, we don't get alcohol. We have two more shows tomorrow and the next day here, then I have a three day break before we leave England and start in the States, so no beers for us.

Soon enough, Harry came back and gave us all our drinks. I thanked him and he awkwardly smiled.

"So, what do you want to have to eat?" He asked, looking to me.

"I'll have the chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash." I ordered. He let out one loud laugh, before quickly slapping his hand over his mouth, making me giggle.

"Of course." he replied nodding after moving his hand away from his mouth.

"Erm, I'll have the angel hair pasta with-" Liam's right. Harry's hair is like angels. I don't even think that makes sense. But he's pretty. And he has to be cool- he works in an Italian restaurant THAT'S NAME IS FRENCH. THAT'S SO FOOKING COOL!

Harry smiled at me and walked away with his pen and pad. Aw don't leave. Was Liam being mean? I can egg his house! I know where he lives! He lives with me! Oh wait- he lives with me. Dang. Wait- I can make him clean it up though! I just need to buy eggs.

I looked at the boys, and all of them either raised their eyebrows or smirked. Josh was doing both. I feel like now I should clarify that Liam's eyebrows were raised and Calum was smirking.

"Wot?" I asked them. They laughed. Wot??

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi again.

So this chapter is a bit shorter but I hope you liked it again. :)