1.6

*edited 10/1/2020*

Lizzie snapped.

She moved quickly, headbutting the man in front of her. She unbuckled his belt while he held his face, ripping the belt off of the man and wrapping it around his neck. Swinging him around and using the weight of his body falling to slam him into the wall, he fell. Knocked out.

Lizzie grabbed his gun and left the room, two people were at the end of the hall. An older gentleman and a young gothic woman. When they saw her, the woman moved the gentleman around the corner and hit an alarm.

This didn't deter the blonde, even when two security men came around that same corner. She raised her stolen gun with her cuffed hands and fired, making sure to not hit anything vital, but still incapacitating them. Lizzie turned the corner coming face-to-face with five more security men and the gentleman and young gothic woman behind them all at the elevator.

The blonde grabbed man #1 and swung around, slamming her feet into man #2. The force making #2 fall into #3 while she knocked out #1 with her gun, a swing to the back of the head. #4 tried to hit her with his bullets, #3 stood up while #2 tried to regain his breath.

Lizzie kicked #2 in the face before letting her leg swing higher and hit #3 in the chin, the strength of it knocking him out. #3 fell down next to #2, both taking a forced nap. Since #4 had stopped shooting in order to not hit his co-workers, he had left himself open as #5 stepped up next to him.

It was an easy take down. Lizzie kicked them both in the gut, #4 going onto all fours and #5 tumbling back. She rolled back before running, jumping over #4 with her cuffed hands, wrapping #5's neck with her legs, and spinning. #5 fell to the ground unconscious as the blonde turned and kicked #4 in the head.

Lizzie turned towards the elevator, catching the scared faces of the gentleman and young gothic woman

Lizzie turned towards the elevator, catching the scared faces of the gentleman and young gothic woman. She looked at them before pressing the elevator button, silence surrounding them. When the elevator dinged and opened up, she stepped on before addressing the two. "Nice talk."

The doors closed soon after, she had pressed the very bottom floor button. Lizzie jumped up and knocked the emergency door open, climbing on top and shutting the trap door. The elevator was still moving as she started climbing up, having to use both hands since they were still cuffed, making it to the very top floor.

She pried the doors open as far as she could get with the limited space between her hands, using one of her legs to open it all the way. The blonde went to the stairs, she loves this distraction technique. Lizzie was soon on the roof, she checked all sides before going to the one where there were the least amount of people.

Lizzie started scaling down the building, she used a drain pipe that wasn't near any windows. She was kind of upset, it should've been harder.

When the blonde reached the bottom, she walked up to a nearby camera. Lizzie smirked at it before waving a little and running off, changing directions when she left the camera's view.

<><><>

All Tony did was follow orders. And what did that give him? A broken nose from being headbutted and slammed into the wall!

It was soon after the alarms sounded that Gibbs, Ziva, and McGee ran to the interrogation rooms, only to find Tony on the floor. Ziva stayed behind to help Tony and the shot guards as Gibbs and McGee went around the corner.

What they found were many unconscious guards, a frozen forensic, and shell shocked doctor. Gibbs rushed to them, "Ducky, Abs! You okay?"

Abby snapped out of it, "Are we okay?" Gibbs and McGee backed up a little, "No, we're not okay! We watched that little...little...ninja take everyone out and hop in the elevator! Do you know what she said to us? She said, 'Nice talk'!"

Ducky even backed up at her outburst, but that wasn't important. Gibbs had to yell, "Abs!" The forensic looked to him, "She's in the elevator?" When he got a nod, he looked to the numbers. It said the elevator was on the 1st floor, there are 5 levels in the building.

Autopsy was B2, so underground, and Abby's Lab and Forensics Garage are B1, also underground. The Lobby was Level 1, The Bullpen and Interrogation are Level 2, MTAC and Director's Office are Level 3.

So they just missed her, then Gibbs noticed it was still going down, "She's going to Autopsy."

McGee went down the stairs with Gibbs, "She's going to use the Autopsy back exit?"

They soon made it down, guns pulled up as they entered. They lowered their guns when a terrified Palmer shrieked. Gibbs cursed, "She wasn't coming here, it was a distraction." McGee frowned and followed Gibbs to the elevator, the silver haired man slamming his hand on the up button. "She couldn't have gotten far."

When they got back to the bullpen, they saw the shot guards being rolled out on gurneys. The director stood at Gibbs' desk, "Where is she?"

Gibbs only shook his head and turned to McGee, "Check the cameras." The leader then turned to a now conscious DiNozzo, "What happened?" His voice was stern as he raised his voice slightly.

Tony winced again as he rubbed his nose, "I have no idea. I unhooked her from the table, but I didn't take the cuffs off. She headbutted me and while I was dazed she took my belt, she wrapped it around my neck. She didn't choke me, just slammed me into the wall and broke my nose!" Ziva sniggered slightly, but shut up when she got a look from Gibbs.

 She didn't choke me, just slammed me into the wall and broke my nose!" Ziva sniggered slightly, but shut up when she got a look from Gibbs