"You must have not met very good Slytherins then," Draco said, finally speaking.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, Slytherins aren't that bad once you get to know them."

"Well you two are good!" Elora cried. "But all of the first years are awful!"

"Well, I'm sure you can find someone in another house that accepts you. I'm a Slytherin, and I'm friends with Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Luna and more," I said, trying to reassure her.

"N-no, I'm never going to have any friends!" she exclaimed.

"Have you tried talking to people?" Draco suggested. "That's how you make friends."

I scoffed. "Of course she's tried—"

"Not really," Elora mumbled. "I'm really shy, so I haven't really talked to anyone."

"Well, that's why you don't have any friends!" Draco said, throwing his arms up into the air. "If you don't talk to anyone, no ones going to want to be your friend."

Elora sniffled. "Oh."

"Yeah, you just have to start talking to people," I said, nodding. "Once people get to know you, I'm sure they'll love you."

"T-thank you, guys," Elora said, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "That really helped."

I released her from my grip and watched her scurry down the corridor and up the stairs.

"I hope she'll make some friends," I said.

"She will," Draco stated and then made his way over the the wall. "Dark Lord," he muttered and the wall opened.

"These passwords are always so horrible," I said as we climbed into the Slytherin common room.

"I know," Draco replied.

There were a few people in the common room. A group of younger students were sitting by the stairs. Crabbe and Goyle were also sitting nearby. Blaise, Pansy, and Carmen were sitting by the fire, talking in hushed voices.

"Let's go see what they're talking about," I whispered to Draco and he followed me over to them.

"What's going on?" Draco asked as we sat down next to them.

"We were just talking about what's going on," Pansy muttered. "You know, how Potter, Weasley, and Granger are missing."

"Well," I began, "Ron's sick with spattergroit and Hermione's probably in hiding because she's a muggleborn—"

"That's bullshit," Pansy hissed. "How's Ron been sick for months?"

"Spattergroit is a very terrible disease," I said.

"I thought I told you this already," Draco said, and we all looked over to him. "Potter, Weasley, and Granger were spotted in the Ministry of Magic in September."

"You didn't tell us that," I said, staring at him with wide eyes.

"My father told me," Draco continued. He looked over at me. "I thought you would know that."

I shook my head. "No one told me."

Pansy scowled at me. "You knew, didn't you? You knew they were on a mission."

"I didn't!" I lied. "Honestly."

"You're a bad liar, Eva," she sneered. "What are they doing?"

"I don't know," I said firmly. "I mean, I don't know all of it."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Blaise snapped.

"I can't tell you guys," I said.

"Why not?" Draco said. "Don't you trust us? Don't you trust me?"

I bit my tongue. "Well, Ginny told me that they're on some sort of mission to defeat You-Know-Who, but that's all she told me, okay?"

I couldn't believe I was telling them this. Surely, they would tell someone, and then I would be the one to get Harry, Ron, and Hermione caught.

"Mission?" Pansy asked. "What kind of mission?"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. "You can't tell anyone I told you that, all right? Please."

"Well, we can't really tell anyone if we don't have any details, can we?" Carmen said.

"Yeah, we're not going to tell anyone," Draco said. "Right, Pansy? Blaise?"

"I'm not snitching," Blaise said, stretching his arms.

Draco looked at Pansy. "Come on, you can't tell anyone."

Pansy pursed her lips and crossed her arms across her chest. "Fine. I won't tell anyone."

"Good," Draco drawled. "Now let's just go to bed, all right?"

"All right," I muttered.

—————————————————————————
Authors Note:
I'm so sorry that I skipped a couple of days of updating. I had a lot of schoolwork and I wasn't feeling very creative. Thank you all for reading and supporting this story. I can't believe that this has over 40 thousands reads now! Like what the heck? You guys mean the world to me. <3