♕𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥♛

Zacznij od początku

"It's not all about you, Mal.- Why do you feel dead?" Uma rolled her eyes to the girl before she turned to Vanessa after placing her hand on her shoulder. "Oh, it's probably because I did." Vanessa answered as if it was normal causing the three pirates to turn to her in confusion.

"I still don't know how to swim. I died. I was saved. I'm undead." Vanessa explained to them with a simple shrug. "Prove it." Harry crossed his arms as he still couldn't believe that one of his best friends experienced that.

Vanessa sighed before creating two blue fireballs throwing them on both Gil and Harry's feet but before they could get scared of what could happen they felt no pain. Vanessa took back the fireballs as Harry and Gil looked at each other with amazement.

"Wait, you can control those?" Carlos looked over to Vanessa in confusion seeing her full control in them. "You said you couldn't, that's why they always land on us." Jay added on as he looked at one of his best friends in the same confusion. "Yeah I completely lied about that." Vanessa laughed as she walked back over to them going over to Scarlett's side while the two look at her in shock.

"Okay. Besides that I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out. And you know what I found, boys? It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs." Uma explained to Harry and Gil some of the things she saw. "And I still hate seafood." Vanessa mumbled with a head shake but Uma heard.

"I'm sorry what?" Uma looked over to Vanessa whose eyes got widened while Scarlett saw the look on Uma's face causing her to quickly walk over to her best friend and Evie. "You should really try these cookies." Vanessa grinned nervously as she headed over to Harry and Gil giving them the cookies she brought with her so she could distract Uma.

"They've been keeping it all for themselves." Uma continued herself after taking one of the cookies before looking at the ember. "Whatever. Uma, we need that to break a spell." Mal held her hand out for the ember as she gestured herself and Vanessa.

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter." Carlos added on as he looked over to the ember too. "Mm. So the good guy is the bad guy? Well, I might not give it back. Let's see what happens." Uma chuckled as the rest looked between both Uma and Mal being used to their fights between each other.

"Uma, it's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Mal shouted at her as she was worried about the safety of the people in Auradon. "Guarantee me that every single villain kind who wants to, can get off the isle." Uma began to bargain with Mal as she walked closer to the Isle.

"I can't do that." Mal shook her head as she heard Uma's deal but Vanessa looked over to her sister in confusion. "Why not?" Vanessa asked her sister in confusion as she tilted her head causing Mal to freeze for a second. "We just can't." Mal repeated with a bit of pain for keeping a lie from her sister again.

"Can't do it? Well, how about now?" Uma nodded in anger before she walked over to the edge of the bridge holding out the ember causing Vanessa to get worried hoping the ember won't fall in the water. "Deal. Deal." Mal quickly said but then Uma pretended to drop it causing Mal to gasp which led to the pirates to laugh.

"Uma!" Vanessa sent her cousin a look before Evie called out to Uma. "Her word is good." Evie assured Uma as they turned to her. "I'll still keep this, for the time being. Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own- hey!- think again." Uma laughed looking over to Mal while Harry covered Vanessa's mouth after she almost started to say something.

Harry knew Vanessa enough to know that she was going to help Mal save the world but right now wasn't a time to say something.

"This is a job for pirates." Uma laughed as she turned to the other three with the boys joining in her laugh. "Vee?" Mal looked over to her sister who sent her a look reminding her that Harry was still covering her mouth so she couldn't say anything at the moment.

"We can always go back to hating each other when this is over." Jay explained to Mal knowing that protecting Auradon was more important at the moment. "Fine." Mal gave in as Vanessa finally got out of Harry's arms.

"Where are our bikes?" Jay questioned Harry in anger, still not letting go of the irritation of having their bikes taken. "Oh, yeah. We crashed them." Gil nodded as he remembered before Harry mimicked a crash while Vanessa laughed.

"What? My bike was still there for you guys to use and you guys didn't take it." Vanessa shrugged after seeing Jay turn to her but she tried her hardest to keep in a laughter. "Here's a thought. We can try to be friends. Like Vee is." Evie stepped in front of both crews as she pulled Vanessa beside her with Celia and Scarlett behind them.

"You don't want to be like Vee. Vee doesn't want to be like Vee. Vee doesn't know why she's talking about herself in third person." Vanessa shook her head before sighing to herself for continuing. "Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah?" Evie questioned them after she finished explaining.

"Oh come on will it hurt you all to just get along?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow as she saw the looks the others sent them. "Who wants gum?" Evie asked everyone as she took out her gum bag. "Oo. Me." Vanessa saw the gum and turned to her best friend who smiled handing her a piece of gum.

"Let's go." Uma sighed as she tried to walk off but Mal stopped her. "Ah. No. I'm in charge. Let's go." Mal shook her head at Uma before they all started to walk to Auradon while Evie and Vanessa stayed back.

"Hey don't worry sooner or later they will get along." Vanessa smiled over to Evie who got a gum for herself as well. "You're right they can't hate each other forever." Evie grinned as she agreed with her blue haired best friend but then they thought about how much Uma and Mal hated each other causing them to worry.

"Hopefully."

~~❦~~

Published~ September 30, 2020