"Oh? You have some much energy and are trying to move around so much! You like leaving me out of a job? Well let's make it productive then, yes? Let's start aerobics early today. Don't worry we go full time and much harder to day! What you wanted, yes?" they both started to profusely sweat then. This was one of the few times he ever felt like a pretzel. He never wanted to have this happen again.

Back to the present "YO! YO! YO! We're here, how's my man man doing- oh hello? What are you doing here?" he looked straight at Izuku.

"They forced him in here with me to watch over him." Aizawa responded dryly.

"COOLIYO! Oh you watch in the news. Tsk tsk tsk. You think you can't relax in front of your student, here." Present mic picked up the TV remote "now which channel is the cat one?"

"273" both Izuku and Aizawa said straight away and at the same time. Midnight and present mic gave a cat grin 'he had him get the channel. He already let down his guard it was us he was trying to trick'

Aizawa Immediately realized his mistake. "Anyway, what are you doing here. I'm sure it wasn't just personale otherwise you wouldn't be in your hero costumes and nemuri you would be wearing something else just as revealing but something else. That and wouldn't be trying to butter me up with cats ethier."

'I was wondering why she wasn't dressed as a sexy nurse, she seemed like the type to do so, just because!'

"Hehe, got me. So~ I have ONE tiny little favor I want to ask you..."

"No." was his short and curt answer.

"WAIT! I haven't even said what I wanted or laid down all my cards yet!"

"Oh, what could you offer me that could convince me to do what I think, knowing you, is VERY annoying."

"Getting you out early."

"...! By how much?"

"A day."

The excitement left Aizawa's eyes "Three."

"I do-"

"Three."

Mic relented "At most, if we're lucky, is two."

"If that's all, then no deal."

"W-wait! I'll handle your detention time for a week."

"You're getting there..."

"A-And I'll grade some of your papers too?"

"Anything else?"

"AH yes, this." he reached into the plastic and pulled out a cup of pudding. What shocked Izuku was the label. 'Neko cafe: Deep mocha pudding'. Neko cafe was legendary for it. You usually have to wait a month with an order to get it. How long and how badly did Mic want Aizawa to help?

Aizawa tethered on the edge of agreeing. "Ugg, fine. But only because we are friends" Aizawa noticed that Mic was putting the pudding away. "No no, that is the stay here. Our friendship was the tipping point but you are still doing everything else you said."

"Ugg!" Mic flinched back but received "no takesies backsies, ok?"

"Don't make me repeat myself. I said I'll do it, so now out with it."

"Did you hear that nezu?" Mic pulled out his phone showing that it was no speaker phone.

"Yes, Indeed I did. It's now official, as well as everything you said." Mic made an 'oh crap' face while Aizawa made one of betrayal.

"Hey, hey HEY! This is a totally different matter if Nezu is involved."

"Don't worry, I just needed him to make it official and that you couldn't weasel out of it!"