𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

Start from the beginning

"I wonder who it belongs too" Carmen wonders.

"Well us now" I grin

"I wonder what the police would say if they found out" Johnny says

"Well they're not going to find out are they" Liam tells him.

"Only if we get our fair share of the money" Johnny says and Carmen nods her head.

"Fine then we split it 6 ways"

"7, Tee should get some too" Johnny adds "I'm only looking out for my sister"

"Then give her some of yours" Liam says

"We can't cut everyone in because that means less money for us." says Carmen and we all grab our fair share of money. Going back to our separate rooms we all hid our money, i put mine underneath my draws.

Tracy called us down for a house meeting and we walked into the lounge to find police in there. I sat next to Liam as he grabbed a held of my hand. I wasn't that nervous because I can lie pretty well but i was more nervous about the younger ones because I know that they can't especially Carmen.

"We just want to know did any of you see or hear anything weird or unusual" The police woman asked.

"Toby you were in the garden weren't you?" Tracy asked.

"Well uh i heard the sirens and.."

"And?" The police push

"and then they stopped" Liam answers and Toby nods

"Right, I see"

"Sorry it doesn't look like we can help" Mike tells her

Saff looks up "How much money are we talking about roughly"

"We really can't say"

"Like a grand? more then a grand?" Saff asks

"Look getting the money safe is what's important right now and keeping you safe" As the lady talks to us Liam looks over and sees a £20 note sticking out of Carmens bag. I managed to attract Franks attention and signal him to the money to which he hugs Carmen to cover up him stuffing it back in the purse.

"So if you see anything suspicious tell Mr Mulligan-"

"Milligan" Mike corrects.

"Milligan and he'll contact us, let me right out number down" The male says at he takes Gus' notebook. We all cringe and Gus looks like he can't even breathe.

•••

"What are you going?" Toby asks as Me, Frank, Liam and Carmen leave the house.

"Me Carmen and Frank are going to spend some of our money and Zen just wants to come"

"Yeah i'd rather save my money" I add

Frank, Liam and I ended up splitting of from Carmen as she went clothes shopping whereas Liam and Frank wanted to buy a Tv. "Perfect" Frank says whilst looking at one of them.