Chapter 1

You walk into Riften after smooth talking your way into the city, you came into the city looking to see if your brother was here yet. He sent a letter to you saying he was here. That was when you were being threated by Maul a guy who was loay to the black briars. You walked off toward the shops to sell some of the junk you collected along you way to Riften.

Brynjolf had just seen you walk in, you had a hood covering syour face so no one could see your face and heavy armor covering your body but he could make out the small frame you had. Brynjolf walked up to you as you were heading to the inn and asked "Never done an honest day of work for all that coin your carrying right Lass."

He can hear your smooth talking when you said "My wealth is none of your business." "That is where you're wrong Lass, your wealth is my business, I will buy you some ale and we can talk." You both walk into the inn and he buys you some ale.

Brynjolf found you in your room and started to hand you an ale but asked "Why do you always wear your hood, you have something to hide from me." You can always tell when someone is wanting to see your face. You close your eyes and pull your hood and you can almost hear Brynjolf gasp.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it is short bare with me I'm working on it