❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Please come again!" Uncle Ash bidded the last customer goodbye then closed the door for them and flipped the 'Closed' sign, before going back to us.

We are now sitting, circling a table. No one is speaking, but all are waiting.

"U-uh, okay." My Father starts, "I am here to- Alianna, what are you doing to him?" he asked, seeing that I have both of my hands at Musume's ears.

"Blocking his ears, so he won't hear anything inappropriate."

Uncle Ash shook his head, "Alianna."

"Allen." I humped, looking away from them.

Alfredo coughed-- catching our attention, "The Duke has something important to say." He said then looked at me, "Milady, please put down your hands."

"Okay." I did what he ordered me to do, but moved my seat closer to Musume's.

"Why does she only listen to you?"

"Because I'm her handsome brother." Alfredo shamelessly said.

Still have the time to joke, I see.

I heard a quiet tap on the table, making me look at the direction where it came from. Father is looking at me seriously.

"Alianna Aislinn Montagné." He started, "I need you back." he continued, making me bring my hands back to Musume's ears.

" he continued, making me bring my hands back to Musume's ears

Dude, that sounded so wrong.

Seeing my face, he said "N-No, not like that! I meant, I would like you to be my daughter again. Please come back."

"... How? "

"What how? "

I loosened my hand and looked at him, confused "How did you know that I'm here," I took a quick glimpse at Alfredo and Uncle Ash before looking back. "and them."

" uh... Ashliot is my Master. Alfredo and I are his former disciples. "He smiled like it was nothing.

"Since when-"

" He is the regular Banana Customer we had for almost a decade now." Uncle Ash answered as Alfredo nodded.

"Eh??"