"Run!" Bellows Ron.

We bolt down the long, dark corridor.

"Quick, let's hide through that door!" Harry yells.

He grabs the door handle and yanks it.

"It's locked." Harry says.

"That's it we're done for." Ron says worriedly.

"Move over." I say shoving them aside. "Alohamora."

The door clicks open, and we all rush in.

"Alohamora?" Ron asks.

"How do you think I broke into Draco's room?" I say, smirking.

"Uhm, you told us you've been in his room before, but you didn't tell us you've broken into it." Ron says overdramatically.

"Shhh. We have other things to worry about right now." I answer him.

Hermione hasn't said a word, shes just got her head leaned up against the door.

"Do you hear him? Is he gone?" Harry asks Hermione.

"He's gone, I just don't get why this door is locked." She answers.

"For a good reason." I say with my eyes wide. A three-headed dog stirs on the floor, beginning to wake up.

"Bloody hell!" Ron yells as loud as he can.

The dogs lets out nasty growls and lunges towards us. We all scream at the top of our lungs and run. We try to slam the door shut, but they're  pushing against us on the other side. We put all of our weight on the door and slam it shut.

"What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that, locked up in a school?" Ron asks scared out of his mind.

"You don't use your eyes, do you? You didn't see what it was standing on?" Hermione asks. We walk down a corridor.

"I wasn't looking at its feet I was a bit occupied by its heads. Or did you not notice, there were three of them?" Ron says, slightly annoyed now.

"It was standing on a trap door, that means it wasn't there by accident." She informs us.

"So it was guarding something?" I ask.

"That's right, now I'm going up to get ready for dinner before any of you come up with another idea to get us killed, or worse expelled." Hermione explains. She runs ahead of us in the direction of the Gryffindor dorms.

"She needs to sort out her priorities." Ron says sarcastically.

"I should probably get ready for dinner too, I told Draco I'd meet him in the common room." I say and run off to the Slytherin dorms.

********************

I open the door to the common room. Draco is sitting on one of the green couches with Crabbe and Goyle.

"You were gone for a while, I was beginning to get worried." Draco says. He gets up and walks toward me.

"I ran into Harry, Ron, and Hermione." I whisper to him.

"Well, did you apologize? We need at least you on their good side." He whispers back.

"Yeah, and the craziest thing happened too." I say, still in a hushed tone.

"Tell me at dinner, there's no time to change, you'll have to wear the sweatshirt. We're already ten minutes late." He says, grabbing my arm.

"Crabbe, Goyle!" I yell. They quickly get off the couch and follow behind us.