Feelings

Time skip( 3 Weeks)

~Scar~

Ever since I slept in the bed with Naja we have been getting closer. That's my dawg but I ain't going to lie I'm kinda feeling her. We be on the phone 24/7 and when we not on the phone we texting or I'm there chilling with her and Amir. I wanna tell her but I don't wanna rush nun I want to continue to get to know her and shit. 

Just last week I almost caught a body cuz some nigga was trying to get at her. Idk how it happened but it happened. I started to gain feeling for her and I want to build with her. She's everything a nigga could ask for. She makes sure a nigga eats she make sure I'm doing what im post to do and she keeps me outta trouble and we only friends so imagine us together. Her son Amir that's my son cant nobody tell me different imma treat that nigga like he came out of my ball sack.

Anyways back to the story. Today I'm going to pick Naja and Amir up so we can take him to the doctor. He gotta get shots and I swear if one of them white doctors hurt him imma air that place out.

-At the doctors' office-

"Hello, I'm doctor Jackey and I will be giving him his shot. We gave him his check up and everything seems fine". "Okay, so he doesn't have any allergies or respiratory problems," Naja asked. "no you all have a healthy baby boy". She said.

Now for the shots, they started to put the needle in his leg and give him the shot he didn't even cry he just looked at them like bitch I'm bout to slap you.

-Naja-
Scar came and got me and Amir for his doctor's appointment and it went good he didn't cry or anything. I have something to confess I like Scar like I like him. Ever since he slept in the bed with me and Amir my feeling for him have started to surface and Idk what to do about it. He's like my best friend and I don't want anything to change that. I'm scared to tell him because what if he doesn't feel the same way about me. What if he thinks I'm weird for liking him? What if he uses me? What if I'm not good enough? I don't know but I do know I want to tell him I just have to build up the courage to, so that way if he doesn't feel the same way I won't be as hurt by it.

For the rest of the day, we just chilled and watched movies. Amir loves lion king so we watched that like 20 times and ate pizza until he fell asleep and soon Scar and I was right behind him dozing off.

Thanks for choosing my book I love and appreciate every one of you guys. 💞

STAY BLESSED 💖
UNTIL NEXT TIME