Woah Baby?!!

~Scar~

Mann today was boring this school shit ain't it man frfr. Ion even wanna be at school like that but I got to cuz my aunt ain't raising not dummy. I know yall like why you said aunty instead of mom. Well, my mom doesn't fuck with me and Choppa. My dad went to jail when we were young and my mama was trying to make ends meet but she couldn't so at the age of 13 I jumped off the porch.

 I started slanging and I was bringing in money not only for Me but for my mama and my brother. Since my day was locked up I decided I had to become the man of the house and provide for them.  Long story short my mama got mad at me cuz I wouldn't give her money for her to spend on drugs so she kicked me out then a week later she kicked Choppa out because he wasn't bringing in any money.

So ever since that day, we have been staying with my aunt on my dad's side. She doesn't like what we do but she appreciates it. She took us in and we love her like the mother we never had. After school, we went to Kacey's house. 

(At Kacey house) 

"Aye bro I'm finna go to the bathroom get me something to eat". I told Draco. 

"Ok bet" he replied.

I used the bathroom and as I was walking down the hall I heard a baby crying. I decide to check it out I don't know why that's white people's stuff. So I walked into the room that I heard the crying coming from and I saw Naja sleeping and a baby laying next to her crying. I took the baby and grabbed the bottle and feed him. I let Naja sleep and went back downstairs. 

"Yooo, who baby you got nigga?" Kacey said 

"Right I was finna say the something" Choppa said 

"I don't know I was walking from the bathroom and heard him crying in Naja's room so I grabbed him," I told them

"Nigga what you lying she doesn't have no baby," Taylin said 

"I'm finna asked dad," Draco said.  "FATHER, DAD, NIGGA BRING YOUR ASS HERE" He yelled  Their dad came running down the stairs. "Nigga what did you just say," he asked Draco.  I ain't say, nun. "Oh ok that's what I thought" 

"Anyways....... Who baby Scar got?" Ty asked, "Ohhh that's Naja's son". He said "SSSOOONN!!!" " since when ?" Everybody asked. Umm since today somebody dropped him off on the door step and she asked to keep him and she said she would take care of him." 

After he said that we hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs. "OMG, there he is I was so scarred someone had taken him," Naja said coming towards me. "Give me him," She said.  "Unt unt he cool right here lil nigga chillin," I Told her. "Nigga give me my child," she said 

When I gave him to her he started crying. "Awe what's wrong baby," she said. "I told you he was chillin now give him back lil girl." When I got him he stopped crying. 

"So everybody going to act like this is normal," K3 said coming out of the kitchen. "Boy shut the fuck up at least they kinda getting a long and here you going ruining the moment," Choppa said. 

"Anywho I call being the Godfather," Ty said  "Nah I think it should be Scar look at them two bonding already," Their dad said.

"Aye gimme yo number so I can talk to my lil homie when I'm not here," I Told Naja. "Say please and maybe I will give it to you." She said.  I snatched her phone and put my number in it and texted myself. "When I call or text you better answer and I'm not playing with you," I told her. "If I feel like it, I will answer," she told me. "You heard what I said lil girl," I said. 

"yea, Yea, Yea bull- before she could finish Kentrell had popped her in the mouth. Everybody started laughing. "It's not funny you trolls. " Naja said going to her room. I soon went after her. "What's wrong you big baby?" I asked.  "It hurt when he hit me," she said crying so I sat the baby down and hugged her as she cried. After 5 mins she fell asleep so I laid her down and was finna walk out of the room when she asked can I stay.

 So I stayed with her and made myself comfortable. I laid the baby in between us and had my arm around them both and that's how I spent my night.

Thank you for reading my book stay tuned for more to come. 

STAY BLESSED💓 , STAY SAFE, UNTIL NEXT TIME.
I LOVE YOU ALL 💞