Epilogue

Enjoy this short epilogue <3

Epilogue

3 years later...
Tsukishima's pov:

I woke up cradled in a familiar pair of arms; strong, tan limbs wrapped around me, in a tight hug, and I yawned.

"... Tetsu, wake up, you're crushing me." I complained, still groggy and only half serious.

"Good morning to you too." He mumbled into my hair, pulling me in even close, if possible.

I reached one lazy hand up, finding the familiar grooves of his cheekbone to caress it. Feeling him lean into my touch, he pressed a gentle kiss to my inner wrist, only after covering my hand with his larger one. Even after nearly three and a half years of being together, I still found myself astonished to be dating this precious man. I cared for him with every inch of me and knew he felt the same. He shook me to my core, dazzling me everyday.

"I love you." I whispered, smiling up at him as we locked half lidded eyes. He reddened, surprised by my abrupt statement.

"I love you too, especially when you're this clingy in the mornings!" He buried his face into my collarbone, kissing it softly as he slid his hands up my hips to my narrow waist. "I'm going to make breakfast for you!" He said, out of the blue.

"Wait five more minutes." I ordered, trying to snuggle closer to him; he was right, I got clingy in the mornings.

"Awww, only for you Kei~!" He captured my lips with his, initiating a deep kiss that had me melting in his arms.

It took longer than five minutes to get out of bed that morning...
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I stood near the door watching Kuroo scramble around, in search of... god knows what.

"What is it?" I raised an eyebrow at the ravenette in question, making him stop in his tracks. He turned to me, slightly flustered from his flailing around.

"I can't find them! And I'm going to be late for work now!" He huffed, shrugging his shoulder and heaving a sigh of defeat, I rolled my eyes impatiently.

"What exactly are you looking for...?" I crossed my arms over my chest, secretly admiring his good he looked in his work attire.

"My glasses! I'm getting old and going blind! I need them!" He whined playfully, resuming his search for the reading glasses he'd been prescribed the year prior.

"Dumbass," I sauntered over to him, stifling a laugh at his idiocy, "they're on your head." I smirked, seeing the embarrassment in his flushed cheeks.

I reached up to take the eyewear off his head, bringing them to the bridge of his nose. He smiled gratefully, taking advantage of my nearness to steal a kiss which caught me off guard. 

"What would I do without you~!" He giggled into my lips.

"You'd be a mess." I rolled my eyes, unable to keep the smirk off my face. He pouted like a child while sliding his arms around my waist. "I still can't believe you survived this long." I huffed.

"So mean Kei~!" He bruted, readjusting the newly found glasses on his nose, "... Hey, I was thinking we should go out tonight, there's... somewhere I want to take you." He looked oddly embarrassed, the same way he had when we first started dating, it was rather heartwarming to see my boyfriend like that.

"Alright," I smiled, "have a good day at work." I bid him goodbye.

"I love you!" He shouted back, stepping out the door.

"I love you too.." I answered, just loud enough for him to hear, and went back to get myself ready for work.

Kuroo's pov: