51

ANNIE'S POV:

        Getting inside his house which was pretty silent considering that aunty and uncle again went fr a trip leaving the whole house fr ourselves. Washing away the dirt and sweat, i stood in the balcony, enjoying the freezy wind and the beautiful moon which sings its songs along with the shinning stars.
A pair of warm arms encircled my waist, his chest giving me the missing warmness.
"You're pretty love.....". Mumbled in my neck followed by hot kisses making my knees tremble. His hands inside my shirt, making its way to my chest and caressing it.
"Wanna.... Love you.... Tonight.... Baby girl".sucking at my shoulders and biting my earlobe, I turned around and kissed him with the same passion he has fr me. Breaking the kiss, I dragged him into the room and layed him down with me strangling him.
"Show me your love.... Shower me with it...".
"I will baby...". Kissing his plump lips, we spent the whole night making love to cope up for the next 6 months.  

JIMIN'S POV:

        Patra in my embrace, her body intertwined with mine, our legs tangled together, breathe mixed with each other showing our state of after making love.
"Chi....". Kissing her is never enough to fill my hunger I have fr her. I can never get enough of her.
"Baby....". Her slender fingers marking invisible shapes in my chest, eyes bright waiting fr my next words.
"Let's get married after I come home....". Her shocked face s so cute that I wanna eat her again. We never talked about marriage in this four months and me saying this suddenly will shock her a little.
"Patra...??".
"Okay...".
"Really??".
"Yes.... Let's get married". Kissing her again with my full passion, we ended up asleep in each other arms.
I'm really gonna miss cuddling her.

          The next morning, the household was full of noises. Patra making me breakfast and kook shouting at the game without any worry about me going away from him.
The door to my room opened and incame my baby, a tray of aromatic food in her hand with a bunny man following closely behind.
"Kookkk... Yours s down.... Go and eat".
"Nooo.... I want this". He pointed at my plate with his heart eyes at the boiled carrot . Bunny characteristics.
"This s the same plate like yours.... Damn get out". Keeping the tray on the night stand, she pushed kook out of the room who shouted at us fr being disrespectful towards him.
"You ready?". Eyeing me up and down, she started to feed me and eating at the same time.
"Patra.... Pls pack a dress of yours in my bag". Titling her head in confusion,
"I wanna make sure you're with me.... At least the dress makes me feel like it... So". Nodding her head, she packed what I asked and continued to feed me. 

       About an hour later, me, kook and Patra are standing at the airport where within mins I'll be separated from my love fr 6 months. The three of us are laughing and having fun, closing the tears that wishes to run down our cheeks.
"Okay... Baby.... Take care and be safe...I love you..". Kissing her fr a minute doesn't seem to satisfy me but I'm running late. With a peck and last kiss, I walked away from them with a heavy heart and soul...but one thing made me smile...I'm gonna marry her as soon as I come. This encouraged me to finish my job soon and come back to my lovers arms. 

ANNIE'S POV:

3 MONTHS PASSED...

        Fr the past month, I wasn't feeling well. My stomach hurts a lot and I'm feeling so dizzy. Can't bear with my headache which s pounding me.
"Pls go to the doctor Ann.... How long will you be like this?". Tae and Rain adviced but I don't wanna visit doctor. Afraid of them a lot since childhood.

        A ringing song of my phone caught everyone's attention. It was chim whom I saved as 'My mochi' with his cute picture displayed fully making me smile forgetting about the headache.
"Hey baby.....".
"Hey... You okay??... What wrong Patra?". He was worried. Can tell with his voice as I glared at Taehyung, knowing he's the one to tell chim about me.
"I'm very good and healthy mochi... How are you?". And so on the talk went with my friends leaving me to give my privacy.

      Hanging up the call, I fell flat on my bed with a big sigh. I know what's wrong with me and I don't really know what to do with that. I just....can't believe it. And going to doctor will make it worst. But I can't stay like his for a long time.

God pls help me with this mess.