7

JIMIN'S POV:

         Taehyung said that the party will be held in a club. So I chose my outfit as ripped jeans with black shirt. Simple at its best. Checking myself on the mirror, I saw a bunny hoping inside my room with joy. He came two hours earlier to scream in my ears.
"I'm excited!!!". Kook exclaimed. This s what he's been doing fr the past hours. He really is in excitement to have a friendly outing without any work.
Taking all my necessaries, we sat in his car and drove to our destination.

        The club is one of the famous place where all the VVIP will be coming. Its so cosy in look. Tae chose a good place to held his party. He told they he will introduce his new friends along with his best friend Annie to us. I'm not good in socializing but let's try today. The security let me and kook in cause he knows who we are.
"Hello Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon. Welcome to Bangtan club". Nodding my head, we walked in to see people drinking, some dancing.
"Hello sexy.....do you need some company?". A girl with such revealing dress asked while tracing my chest with her filthy fingers. 
"No thanks" was my reply while moving away from her.
"Jimin!!!!!"... One voice screamed among music and we both turned to see Tae waving his hand standing on the 1st floor. We went to him and had him in a bro hug. Its good to see him again. He introduced all his friends but that girl named Annie was no where to be found.

        I grabbed a drink and went to stand near the balcony. Seeing all the bodies dancing on the floor, my eyes caught a girl standing by the bar. That same brown hair and her side profile was somehow familiar but I can't put my finger on it. She turned towards my direction and smiled while jamming to the music. And thats smile striked me. Its her. The same girl I saw yesterday at mall. The same pouty puppy eyes girl. Damn.... She hot. Her blood red dress matches her skin beautifully. I rush to climb down and within seconds i was standing behind her, watching her back. But.... Why did I come here in the first place?.

      "Hey pretty..... Are you alone?". A drunken dude asked her standing so close to her liking.
"No thanks". She declined kindly but that dude doesn't seem to understand that.
"Commmeee on!!!....I'll make you feel good".
"Sir!.... No thanks". She said with a stern voice.
"Ohh...come". He grabbed her hand but i went to stand between them and had my hand on her waist.
"Hey babe!!.... Is anything wrong?". I asked her while seeing that dude. she remained silent so I turned to him and
"Do you want anything?". I asked with gritted teeth but he just put his hands on air.
"Nothing..... Carry on!". Saying so he went away and I turned to see that girl looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth. Is she okay?.

ANNIE'S POV:

         Ohh...My...God... Thats him. The one I saw yesterday. That art man. Am I in dream?. If so I don't wanna wake up. Because only in dream we can see such perfection.
"Are you okay?". that art asked.
"Huhhh?".
"Are you okay?". He repeated again but didn't leave my waist.
"Yeah.... Thank you fr that". I said while pointing at the place where that man stood.
"Its okay!!.... Are you alone?". Y all boys are asking the same question.
I gave him a weird look and he chuckled a bit.
"Don't worry... I'm not like him. Just wanting to make sure you're okay".
"No... My friends are up. I've come here to get water bottle". I showed him the bottle I have and he just looked at me like I'm some kind of thief.
"What?". I asked which made him come out from his thoughts.
"Its not water. Its vodka". He stated as a matter of fact. What.. The... Freak..... I asked water but this damn bartender. With wide eyes, I turned to the bartender to scold him but the art man pulled me and
"Leave it. I'll take you to youre friends".
"But... Wait..... He...". How can I just go away?. I don't drink and if its not fr the art man, I would have been in trouble.
"I'll take care of it. Come". Saying so we walked to the place where my friends are and Tae pulled me to his side while smiling at me.
"Wherrree have yuooou beeeen?". He's drunk. No... wasted.
"To get water bottle but the bartender gave me vodka".
"What...howyy...darreeee.. He?".
"No worries. This man helped me". I said while pointing at the art man who was looking at me already.
"Jim".  Tae left me and hugged the art man. Do they know each other?.
"Thannkk youuuu man...forrr helllping..... My bestttt.... Friend". He voiced out between hiccups.
"Jim....meet ...Aanieeee and Ann... Meet my best friend Jim...in.... Oh.. Park Jimin. And...Jeon Jungkooookkkk". He shouted the last words.

JIMIN'S POV:

         She's Annie. The girl who helped Tae's relationship. The girl who s the reason fr this party. Wow...... World s so small. Me and kook held eye contact and he was having his owl eyes. But his eyes turned to heart eyes when Annie greeted him. He smiled his bunny smile to me when she's not seeing him.
"Her... Mall". He mouthed me while pointing at Annie and I shushed him but my eyes caught Annie sensing that she's  little uncomfortable.
"Tae can we leave?". Annie asked while seeing everyone.
"Whyyy.... They justtt...came". Tae said while pointing at me and kook. Even though we just came, I think its best if we leave. Cause its already late night, Tae's s wasted along with Annie's friends. Only me, kook, hyori and Annie are sober and we need to take these people home.
"Yeah... We can". I answered and dragged Tae with me. Annie and Hyori hepled her friends while kook helped their boyfriends.

     "Can we all crash in you're home Annie?". Hyori.
"Sure.... Man.. She heavy". Annie answered while balancing Rain by her shoulders.
After a while all of us dropped all those drunken people in the room. 2 girls in one room and 3 boys in another room. They all cuddled and slept. The rest of us sat on the living room just resting after carring them.
"Does anyone wanna eat?". Annie asked while opening the fridge.
"Me.. Me.". Hyori and kook exclaimed and Annie turned my way and at the same time my stomach grumbled. Embarrassment washed my face but Annie said
"Since Jimin s so hungry.... We will eat what he wants". She smiled kindly and handed water bottle to the four of us.
"Tell me Jimin...I'll cook fr you". She said with ninja pose.
"Ramen". I shyly answered while she giggled at my reaction.
"Ramen...it s then".
"I'll help you Ann". Hyori stood up and went to help Annie.
"Jiminssi I like Annie so much. She's kind,lovely and friendly". Kook said what's in my mind and I too like her.

Maybe..... being friends with her won't be bad.