Yamatsukki - Not fair

Caregiver : Yamaguchi

Little : Tsukishima

Total Words : 1303

This is for  myhero_L

The aroma of pancakes, bacon, and eggs filled the living room. Currently sleeping soundly in bed, little Tsukishima was still worn out from yesterday's training. Since everyone was perfecting their new skills to use for the upcoming spring tournament, they had to train harder and longer than before. Setting the meal down on the table, Yamaguchi went up to their shared bedroom to wake up his little dino for breakfast.

(Y) : " Tsukki~ Oh Tsukki~ Come on, it's morning already. "

Shaking the little's body to wake him up. After not being able to get a single response from the boy, Yamaguchi shook his head and started pampering the little one with kisses. Little Tsukki responded with a groan and tried pushing his daddy's face off him. Not giving up easily, Yamaguchi nuzzled his head on Tsukishima's tummy, tickling him.

(Y) : Wake up baby dinosaur, didn't you say you wanted to go out for a mini-golf date? "

Tsukishima peaked open one of his eyes and looked at his daddy's face.

(Y) : " I made you your favorite breakfast. Come, Let's wash up before you go downstairs and eat. "

Yamaguchi pecked little Tsukki on the cheek and helped him to get ready. Little Tsukki rubbed his eyes and held his daddy's hand to the toilet. After washing little Tsukki's face with a foaming cleanser and helping him brush his teeth, Yamaguchi washed everything off and pat dry his face. Once done, Yamaguchi guide his little dino to the table and sat him down. Tsukishima opened his eyes and noticed the scrumptious meal in front of him.

(T) : " Thank you, daddy! "

Little Tsukki went behind Yamaguchi and back hugged him. Yamaguchi caressed the little's face before asking him to sit back down. Yamaguchi sat the drinks down on the table and they had their breakfast. Afterward, the duo went to go wash up and get ready for their date. Wearing a cute grey polo shirt with animal prints on them, Little Tsukki held Yamaguchi's hand and went to the car.

(T) : " Daddy! I left Mr.dino on the couch! "

Yamaguchi giggled and went back to the house to grab the stuffed animal.

Arriving at "Kodani Adventure Park", the duo walked to the mini-golf course section of the park. Confused about everything since it was their first time there, they decided to ask for more information at the counter later on. Looking at the prices, Yamaguchi decided to get the 9 holes package for both of them.

(CL) : " Hi, Welcome to KAP, is this your first time here? "

(Y) : " Yes. "

(CL) : " No worries, which package you would like to choose? "

(Y) : " The first package please. "

(CL) : " Alright, that will be $12. Is there anything else I can help you with? "

(Y) : " Do you mind explaining the rules to us? "

(CL) : " Sure! Since you've paid for nine holes, you can only excess the first three courses of the park. Each theme course will have three holes. Each hole is labeled, so please follow in the order of the holes. The goal of the game is to move the ball into the hole using only a few strokes. The winner is the player with the smallest sum of strokes on all holes. The game starts by placing the ball in the space before the line. The maximum number of strokes per hole is 6. Are there any other questions? "

(Y) : " No other questions, thank you so much for your help! "

They walked towards the collection point to collect their putters and balls. After grabbing their equipment, they went ahead to their first course. The first course had a basic theme with three holes, ranging from easy to hard. Trying the easy path first, Yamaguchi placed the ball on the ground and hit it lightly. As smooth as it can be, the ball entered the hole with ease. Little Tsukki on the other hand had some troubles. He tried hitting the ball but had placed too much force on the swing, making the ball fly out. The second time he tried, he had used too little force making the ball land not more than half the path. After trying a few more times and still not getting the hang of it, this made little Tsukki very frustrated and angry.

(T) : " This is too hawrd!! I can't do it. I don't like this game! Hmph! "

Little Tsukki pouted and squad down, hugging his knee. Yamaguchi squished little Tsukki's cheeks and rubbed his head.

(Y) : " Come here, Let me help you. "

Yamaguchi picked up his putter and stood beside him. Showing him where to aim and the proper technique used for swinging the putter. With one swing, Yamaguchi successfully transport the ball into the hole. Finally understanding what his daddy did, little Tsukki grabbed his putter and tried to imitate the actions showed to him. Almost getting the ball in, Tsukki went up to the ball and with a soft touch, the ball entered the hole successfully.

The second course was circus-themed, where players have to shoot the ball through the clown's mouth and it would come out the other side into the hole. Feeling confident from the last attempt, little Tsukki wanted to try out the course first. After hitting the ball, it successfully went into the mouth and entered the hole in one shot. Little Tsukki's eyes light up as he jumps in joy.

(T) : "DADDY! DID YOU SEE THAT!! "

(Y) : " Yes, I did. Great job! "

Yamaguchi pecked Tsukki on the cheeks. Trying the two other holes, little Tsukki finally got the hang of it. Even thought it took him quite a while.

For the last course, it was Jurassic themed. Little Tsukki couldn't stop admiring the dinosaur decorations used. Instead of being focus on playing mini-golf, the little one was more focused on taking pictures with the dino animatronics and playing on the slides. After finishing up the last hole, a loud rumbling could be heard. Rubbing his tummy, little Tsukki looked down at his daddy, with eyes that were indicating that he was hungry.

(Y) : " There's a popeyes nearby, lets go and have some fried keigo- I mean fried chicken wings there! "

Little Tsukki nodded his head excitedly. After returning the equipments, the duo went ahead to have their dinner. Ordering a chicken bucket, they started eating their dinner and enjoyed each other's company. After finishing up a delicious dinner, the duo felt lethargic and wanted to go home. Once the duo reached home, they took a shower and changed into their comfortable jammies.

(T) : " Thank you for today daddy! It was very fun "

The little one snuggled under the arms of his caregiver and with that, the duo went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) : Hii everyone, I'm very sorry for the delay of stories. I had a high fever for the past few days and didn't have the strength to write. Went to the doctors and was told I had a viral flu. Finally, my temperature is back to normal and I could finish up stories. Hope you enjoy this story! It was a little difficult to write because I've not tried mini-golfing before so I had to write based on watching ytb videos and some I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N hehehe!
I'll be starting school tomorrow so stories may come a little slow but I'll do my best to complete the stories soon! ❤️ Also thank you so much for 10k!! I appreciate it so so much 🥰🥺 I love how everyone supports this book and I hope y'all can give love to my other upcoming books as well 🧸
Ps : I really loveeee to read those funny comments everyone leaves at different stories of mine HAHHAAH, keep them coming aye 🎉