Asanoya - Dream

Caregiver : Asahi
Little : Nishinoya
Total words : 1710 Words
This is for simp4nishinoya <3

" Such a beautiful sight ", Asahi thought as he looked at Noya sleeping soundly beside him. Today was the day that Asahi was going to propose to Noya. At first, Asahi wanted to do something cliche such as proposing to Noya in a pyramid during their trip to Egypt but he wanted to spoil Noya even more. Noya wasn't just someone special to Asahi. He was someone even more. His second half. Someone he could not see a life without. Even during their high school days, Noya would not let Asahi give up on his passion for volleyball and even go to the extent of not joining matches without him. Noya was his savior and hope. After being together for 4 years now, Asahi felt that it's time for them to take the next step in their relationship.

Their relationship wasn't always easy. There were times where Asahi and Noya had to take a break from each other due to the distance because of work or other petty reasons. However, there were no reasons that was strong enough for them to have an actual breakup. Being an apparel designer in Tokyo, Asahi usually had to stay up late in his studio to create designs and finish up projects. There were many instances whereby Asahi felt that he wasn't spending enough time with Noya. Noya on the other hand understands Asahi's work life and knew what he was getting into. Being in a caregiver/little lifestyle has its tough moments such as Asahi not being able to take care of his baby bear when he's overseas and not being able to comfort Noya during his little mood swings in person. Still, Noya stayed by Asahi side. He loved Asahi and he knew that no matter what obstacles they had to go through, they would be able to overcome it together.

Looking at the time, Asahi had to leave early to meet Suga, Daichi, and Kiyoko to set up everything so that the proposal will go smoothly. Asahi wiggles slowly out of Noya's grip, hoping it won't wake up his poor baby bear. Soon after, he got ready and head out.

1 pm finally rolls by. Noya woke up to the feeling of emptiness beside him. Where was Asahi? Noya looked towards the toilet to see if he was in there but the lights were off. Maybe Asahi was in the kitchen? , Noya thought. Nope, he wasn't there. Confused as to why Asahi would leave without telling him, Noya went back to their room and check his phone.

" 1 New Message from Daddy ❤️ "

(N) : " What is this? "

Noya clicked the message feeling sad that Asahi wasn't there to hug him. They were supposed to hang out today since it was Asahi's day off.

(A) : " Hey little bear ❤️ When you wake up, text me! "

(N) : " Hey daddy! I'm awake, where are yuuu! Weren't we suppose to hang out today? "

Asahi smiled at the message. Currently, Asahi was waiting for Noya at the proposal venue.

(A) : " I have a little surprise for you! I left a note on the kitchen table. Follow the instructions given, then you'll be able to find me "

Noya felt excited about the surprise. Was today a special day? Noya thought. It's not their birthday or anniversary. Looking at the calander, there was nothing mark on today's date. Noya thought nothing much of it as it was something not unusual for him. There were many times where Asahi would buy him suprise gifts so Noya thought that today would be one of those day's. Noya got ready and head down to the kitchen to read the note.

* The note *

This will be your first clue to your first location. The location is where I confessed my feelings for you <3!

This was easy for Noya as he remembered every single detail about their relationship. Off to his first location, Karasuno High! Noya grabbed his car keys and head off. It felt weird being back after so long. Noya stepped into the school and went straight to the gym. It was after spring tournament when Asahi confessed his feeling for him at the gym. As Noya entered the gym, three familiar faces appeared to be waiting for him. Ushijima, Tanaka, and Sakusa was wearing their volleyball jersey. Tanaka then went and hug his old pal.