Sugadai - Captain

Start from the beginning

(D) : " Just a little stressed, that's all "

(S) : " You sure? "

(D) : " I'm sure "

Daichi kissed Suga on his cheeks.

(A) : " I love everything about this wholesome scene and all but the other school is coming to the gym soon hahaha "

(D) : " O-oh r-right, thanks Asahi! "

Asahi smiled as he entered the gym, with the duo following from behind.

After the match had ended, Karasuno had won over the other school for both sets. Even though everyone was happy, Daichi on the other hand wasn't. He noticed the group coordination of his team as well as the opponent's team. The opponents' team group structure was way better than theirs. Daichi's feelings were conflicted once again.

After the match, Daichi couldn't take it anymore and told Coach Ukai that he needed to leave early because he wasn't feeling well. With permission, Daichi grabbed his bag from the clubroom and head out. Whenever Daichi felt stress, he always goes to the same place that always made him feel comfortable. Arriving at "Belphie's cafe", Daichi immediately felt calm. This cafe was sea animal-themed with an aquarium in it. Ordering a cookie cream mocha, Daichi sat down and waited for the order to arrive while admiring the fishes.

The relaxed feeling started to sink in. Daichi pulled out his phone and was welcomed with 4 missed calls from his beloved, Suga. Forgetting that his phone was in silent, Daichi was about to call Suga when he felt a pair of arms covering his eyes.

(S) : " I knew you'd be here bubs "

Daichi blushed looking up at the face of his caregiver.

(S) : " Now you wanna tell me what's bothering you? "

(D) : " W-what do you m-mean? "

(S) : " I saw you talked to coach about something and when I asked him about it, he said you weren't feeling well. I asked coach to release me early too and figured that you'd be here"

Daichi looked away, not daring to look at the gorgeous man in the eyes. Suga lifted the little one's chin with his finger and smile.

(S) : " Okay how about this. We'll discuss these issues at home once we get your order. Does that sound good bubs? "

(D) : " Y-yes daddy..."

As the barista called out for Daichi's name, Suga picked up the order and pass it to Daichi. Daichi smiled and held Suga's hand. Once they reached home, the duo went and freshen up before sitting on the bed to have their talk. Daichi felt comfortable and regressed into his little space since it would be easier for him to let out his true feelings to his daddy.

(S) : " You comfortable bubs? "

Little Daichi nodded his head and he sat in front of Suga holding his teddy.

(D) : " D-daddy... I need to tell you something "

(S) : " What is it? "

(D) : " I n-need to choose the players that will be our regulars for the upcoming matches. I knuu you work h-hard to be who you are today and Kageyama is an awesome setter. I just can't choose. I'm scwared that my choice will affect yu "

Daichi looked down while playing with his fingers. Suga looked at the poor little captain stressed out and seemed to be on the verge of tears. Suga shook his head softly while stroking Daichi's head. Suga carried Daichi onto his lap and hugged him.

(S) : " Look bubs. I knew this would come one way or another. As much as it's upsetting that I can't play much anymore, I would rather have Kageyama being the regular setter than me if it means that our team has a higher chance of playing in nationals. It's not like I won't be able to play at all. I could always learn new tricks that enhance my skills and be used as a hidden card when I'm needed! So you don't have to be worried. Whatever decision you make, I'll be here by your side supporting you every step of the way because I know my Daichi never makes a decision without thinking of all the possible outcomes. He knows what's best "

Suga kissed Daichi on the head. As Suga pulled back from the hug to look at his baby's face, he was surprised to him crying.

(D) : " T-thank yuu, daddy. Hearing those words made me feel soo much bettwer. I'm sowey if I made yu worried. I love uuu so much! "

Suga hugged the boy once again to calm him down and rubbed his back. After a few minutes of rubbing and scratching Daichi's back, little snores could be heard coming out of Daichi's mouth. He must've been so tired and stress, Suga thought. Slowly placing the little one down, Suga went and turn off the light and cuddled close, spooning his little. " I love you too my little captain " Suga whispered into Daichi's ears before falling to sleep.