𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Wilbur had a blank expression on his face, "This leaves Pog 2020, with 45% of the popular vote, however-" he continued, "two nights ago on the night of the election once Schlatt 2020 and Coconut 2020 were announced" the brown-haired boy looked down then back out into the crowd. 

"Quackity uh, made a deal with the leader of Schaltt 2020" all eyes fell on the two of them whom were standing in the back, both of them had smerks plastered on their faces, Schlatt looked me in the eys and crossed his arms. 

"Quackity said that whatever happens, he would pool the Swag 2020 votes into Schlatt 2020 votes, making the total 46% of the popular vote" the longer Will talked the more unsteady his voice became, "Meaning that tonight, on September 22nd, 2020, Schlatt 2020 has been inaugurated". 

George and Quackity cheered, I felt my heart sink, no. Wilbur stepped back from the mic and gestured for Tommy and I to follow him off stage, so we did. We sat down in the stands next to Tubbo. 

"But Will, this can't be, by 1% a-are you sure I-" "Tommy, we're citizens now, just listen to Schlatt's speech" "How can we be citizens in the country we built?" I questioned, "Hush now Ivy, I don't want to hear it from either of you" his tone was laced with anger and exhaustion.

"Well, that was pretty easy" Jschlatt spoke into the mic, mocking us, I felt Tommy's grip on my hand tighten. "And you know what I said the day I got unbanned from the Dream SMP, the day I was running? I said things where gonna change" he explained with a grin on his face. 

I tuned him out until I heard those words. "MY FIRST DECREE AS PRESIDENT IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT, IVY GREEN, AND TOMMY INNIT!" 

I felt my eyes begIn to water, the place I called home, I was no longer welcome?