"Ji Qinyang." Xie Meng beckoned.

Ji Qinyang glanced at him lazily, deliberately took off the headset line and asked: "You call me?"

Xie Meng could not laugh or cry: "Yeah, I call you."

Ji Qinyang poked his lips and walked slowly.

"Will you come to my house today?" Xie Meng smiled with a good temper: "I have something for you."

Zhang Lianba heard immediately: "I'm going to go, I'm going! It's been so long, I haven't been to your house!"

Xie Menggang wanted to say that next time, he heard Ji Qinyang suddenly said.

"Okay." He glanced at Xie Meng: "Let's go together."

Compared with the excitement of Zhang Gang, Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang seemed to be much silent on the road. Ji Qinyang supported his head and listened to the song intently. Occasionally, he beat a few beats with music. Ignored.

Zhang Lianban was also slow and found something wrong. He whispered in Xie Meng's ear: "You and Ji Yimei have an argument?"

Xie Meng hesitated for a moment and shook his head.

Zhang Gangbang patted his shoulder with an expression that I understood: "Hurry up and okay, I'll wait to make you alone."

Xie Meng: "..."

Obviously, Zhang Gang completely forgot the so-called chance to be alone. He was ruined long ago ...

Zhang Xiujuan is going to study Chinese painting in senior university in the afternoon. There are soaked fruit tea and mung bean soup in the refrigerator.

The outer wall of the old-fashioned bungalow was covered with creepers, the living room was dark, and the wind in the courtyard brought the moisture in the courtyard. Xie Meng's house was clean and tidy. Fruit and incense burner.

"That's my parents." Probably afraid of embarrassment, Xie Meng took the initiative to explain that he brought refreshments and was taken over by Ji Qinyang.

"I'm coming," Ji Qinyang said lightly.

Xie Meng froze, then smiled and said, "Thank you."

The three sat down at the Eight Immortals table in the middle of the living room, looked at the statue with a bar, and couldn't help asking, "Uncle Aunt ... what happened?"

Xie Meng ignited the incense burner: "My parents were the first group of freelance journalists. When I was 6 years old, they went to Palestine / Israel ... sacrificed in the war." He looked at Zhang Lianban: "Don't you like taking pictures? There are many pictures of my parents in my room. Would you like to see them?"

Of course, Zhang Lianbang wanted to see, and he was embarrassed to bother Xie Meng and said, "You sit and you sit, I'll get it myself."

Xie Meng told the floor that it would be convenient for him to flip through the bars, leaving him and Ji Qinyang in the living room.

The smell of incense gradually filled the whole room. Ji Qinyang drank tea and focused on Xie Meng's face.

"... I have something on my face?" Xie Meng rubbed his cheek with the back of his hand, and did not touch the dirty thing.

"Right." Xie Meng suddenly remembered: "I have a gift for you."

Ji Qinyang watched the other party stand up and took out a box from the chest of drawers behind.

Xie Meng's expression was a little nervous: "I'm going to attend an arcane training class in a few days. Maybe it's too late to give it to you on your birthday, so I'll prepare it in advance."