chapter six // ashton

Over the weekend I had been contemplating Luke's question, well more like an offer. Would he be gentle and sweet or rough and passionate? Would he stay afterwards or would he leave?

I bit my lip as I thought it over and sighed quietly from where I sat at the front of the class.

Should I?

Or shouldn't I?

You did only give your virginity once after all and you had to pick the person who you knew would take care of you afterwards and beforehand. Its a once in a lifetime thing.

The bell rang and everyone left class, I slowly did so and went to my locker as it was lunch time. I wanted to get my homework to take to the library to finish.

I opened my locker and froze when I saw something taped to the back of my locker, in plain sight for me to see.

Firstly I grabbed the paper and ripped it off the metal and read it.

Baby,
I'd take good care of you and I'd also let you fuck me good, hence the condom. I got a large for you too ;-)

I looked up and stared at the condom and dear god he wasn't even kidding about this.

And shit, I was so hard right now.

I groaned and ripped the condom off of the wall and threw it in my bag.

I got my homework and put it in my bag before I turned around only to bump in to someone. "Sorry." I said rubbing my head.

"You got my note?" The boy said and I knew it was Luke. I looked up at him and our eyes locked making me blush. "I know you liked it because of the problem in your pants, kitten."

"Why kitten?" I asked.

"Because you're as adorable as a baby cat." Luke shrugged before he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "Think about my offer, I promise it'll be a great night and if you make up your mind maybe it can become a regular thing." Luke smiled before he turned around and left.

So I went to the bathrooms to sort out my problem.