𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘌𝘕

Comenzar desde el principio

Liam Frank and I had decided to go to Tobys room to try and make things better with him.

"We Ortex something it was a way of remembering you" Liam informs him

"Zen, you sold my comics to remember me?"

"Well yeah"

"I promised one of those to a friend I'm supposed to meet her tonight at 6 o'clock"

I look shocked at him "Your going on a date?"

"Is she your girlfriend?" Liam asks

"No! I don't know, she's gorgeous"

I find myself smiling at what Toby says and I look over at Liam to find him already starring at me.

"And now i'm trapped, here"

"Can't you phone her?" Frank suggests

Toby sighs "I don't know her number"

"Well where Does she live would look her up" I suggest.

" I don't know that either"

" email address?" Liam adds and Toby shrugs

I laugh "Have you even actually talked to her or have you just stalked from a distance"

"If he stalked her he would've known these things" Liam replies

"Look Toby" he looks up at me "I'm going to get your comic books back and you will go on that date"

Liam and I had spent about 2 hours redoing my room. I decided not to paint my walls again because I like the plain white they were already. I had been collecting fake plants from a charity shop ready for this day and now I had finally finished.

 I had been collecting fake plants from a charity shop ready for this day and now I had finally finished

I smiled looking at the finished result of my bedroom. "Thanks for you help Dono, now it's time for the plan" I smile at him as we make our way to Gus' room.

"Question" Liam asks Gus "If you had to go to Toby's, what we thought was, foster home how would you go?"

"By Bus, 1st to the number 12 the change to Number 39 after 17 stops go to the 301 to St Maris, that's a double decker, to come back go to the 301-"

"Thanks Gus i think we've got it" I interrupt

"Last bus leaves at 7" Gus adds and I sigh

"Tight," Liam starts "But we can do it"