You WHAT!?!?!

😅(Y/N) POV😅8:30 a.m.
I was woken up by the yelling of to Highschool boys and man were they loud "SHUT UP BEFORE YOU WAKE HER UP" "I'm already up" "SEE WHAT YOU DID TRASHYKAWA OR SHOULD I SAY SHITTYKAWA" "shittykawa sounds better" "(Y/N) you guys are so mean to me with your mean words" "aw don't be a crybaby it's a joke...kinda" "(Y/N/N)" I started laughing "anyways what are you guys doing anyway" "getting ready for school" "well I minus well get ready too" I set my camera up and did my morning things and started a wash and go hair look I was washing my hair in the sink "(Y/N) why are you washing your hair in the sink" "it's easier this way and shut up" when I was done I put my hair stuff in and used a wide tooth comb for those pretty curls then did a left part and did my edges and put in my hot girl clips my daily fit was white sleeveless crop top light blue ripped jeans and white vans and a off the shoulder red jacket put my jewelry and my lipgloss on and asked the boys was my fit cute "you always look cute (Y/N)" "yes you look great" "thanks guys" I walked down stairs and got my small champion bag and keys locked up and got in my car "hey guy im going to see my favorite twins today" "I think i know who your talking about" "yep" today I'm going to... Inarizaki high "your going to see Atsumu and Osamu aren't you" "yep I love you guys talk to you later" "we love you too (Y/N)"I smiled and hung up then turned on excitement Trippie redd and start driving imma get them some stuff I pulled up at the store and when to look for stuff I knew there favorite food and got it witch was fatty tuna and well Osamu just likes food so meat buns he will be ok I got some of out pictures printed and some candy and put it all in gift bags Imma surprise them at lunch

👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻TIME SKIPPPPPPPPP👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻

I parked and got out got the gifts and walked to the office it was about 5 minutes before lunch I got to the office "Mrs could you point me in the way of the cafeteria please" "and may I ask who are you and why your here" "I'm (Y/F/N) and I'm here to see the Miya twin please" "oh ok Mrs.(L/N) it's right down the hall to your right have a great day" "thank you have a great day also" I got in the cafeteria and I was full so I asked a girl "do you by chance know where the Miya twins are" "what are you there girlfriend" "no imma close friend and I took me 12 hours to get here I'm not gonna let yo ugly @ss fu*k that up" "who do you think your talking to" "huh" "what" "ah I thought a pu$$y hoe said sum" "you can't talk to my girlfriend like that" "huh oh I thought a broke nigga said sum" "isn't that the volleyball team" I turned around and there they were"AYE YO WASSUP FU*KERS IM BACK" welp it's kinda quiet now they turned to me "(Y/N)!!"they said in sync I ran and jumped on Osamu and wrapped my legs around his waist and he held my thighs "I missed you favorite" I said while hugging his neck "(Y/N) I thought I was you favorite"Atsumu said sadly "nope because your always wanna be mean to me and Osamu buys me ice cream" I said while still on Osamu "oh but I brought you guys gifts"i said getting off of him and handing them the gifts they looked pretty happy "oh by the way"they hm in response "I'm you guys for the rest of the day ion got nun else to do so where we sitting hoes"we went were the other volleyball players were "who's that"somebody asked "this is one of our closest friends it took her 12 hours to get here" "Hi I'm (Y/F/N) it's nice to meet you all"everyone introduced themselves and we spent the rest of lunch talking to each other I guess that girl had to build up confidence because she came back she looked stuck for a second so  I got up and said "I leave a bitch mad with the stuck face" "your really cocky" "Wrong confident I'm not cocky so get it right" "yuh real ugly anyways" "so you wanna be a smart@ss til I smack fire outta yuh learn you place" "your just a fraud you only act hard for the street credit" "yea my girl right your a nobody you probably never actually smoked or fought someone and won you lame I can beat tf outta you"Wtf did he even come from anyhow I'm just laughing "I'm finna get real disrespectful real quick your a rapper and in a "gang" right" "yeah so" "I am too how much I can diss tf outta you with a freestyle" "I bet you $100 I know you can't" "ight you gonna wish you didn't" "yeah whatever get on with your lame freestyle" had to clear my throat "Everyday it a new bi*ch, claimin to be dapper then The (Y/N/N), smoother then a bitch but portray the role of Gangsta, ain't broke a law in ya life, yet every time you talk Ye yap about the guns and knifes, just take a good look Afta nigga, and you'll capture the fact, that the rasta is Simply just an actor, who mastered the bang and the slang And the Mental,Never ever once have you ran with the turf, but yet in every verse Claim you used to do the dirt, but tell me who's a witness To your fuckin work, see you never had no buiness, so Save the drama jerk, niggaz straight kill me Knowin that they pranksters, this is going out to You studio gangsters, see i did dirt, put in work, and Many niggaz can vouch that, so since i got stripes I got the right to talk about that, but niggaz like you I gotta hate ya, little fag Tried to sag, but butcha floodin at the same time,And ya set don't accecpt ya, scared to kick it witcha homies Cause ya know they don't respect ya, so nigga please check Nuts before ya step to deez, mothafuckin real G's"I put my finger up I wasn't done yet "I never met an OG who neva did shit wrong You tried to dis the (Y/N/N)so now nigga it's on you And ya Doggy Dogg, think that yall hoggin shit Both of you bitches, can come and suck my doggy dick Beatin up a bitch don't make ya shit, but then again some niggaz Think it makes a man, damn it's a trip How a nigga could switch so quick from wearin lipstick To smokin on Chronic at picnics, and now ya think yer bigger But to me you ain't nothin but bitch ass niggas Dat ain't worth a food stamp, and at School, I hear yuh gettin treated like boot camp Gotta follow ya seargents directions, or get yo ass Pumped with a Smith and Wesson, learn a lesson from the (Y/I) Stay in your place and don't step to real motherfuckin G's,,,oh and that one was for you sir I have one for you gurl"everyone looked shocked "You broke ass bitch, you ain't sayin' nothin' When I hold up my wrist, it's sayin' somethin' Your nigga, he know 'cause he payin' somethin' I ball on these bitches like and one Swish, bitch, I'm the shit (G/N)*(gang name)*the clique, we rich as a bitch Yeah, ayy,(N/N), I'm lit, Patek on my wrist Follow the drip, my jewelry sick Pneumonia pink diamonds, got the corona Moneybagg Runtz, that's the aroma This ain't no mid from Arizona Bitch, I'm serious, period All that ho shit, I ain't hearin' it My niggas pull up with sticks, they clearin' it Yeah, me and (B/F/N) *(best friend)*, we killin' it, period...now bi*ch run me my band and try me again and the gang comin period matter of fact I feel like shooting a music video in some schools this is one of them" they gave me my money and Walked away shocked and sad"why y'all lookin like that for" "what just happened there some of the most important and popular people in the school and were did you learn to rap like that (Y/N)" I shrugged "it come naturally i am a rapper so what class you got next"everyone in the cafeteria was still staring and recorded "WTF YALL LOOKIN AT DA*M"everything went back to normal ish (Real Muthaphuckkin G's) (said sum remix)

😎TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP😎

Well after a long time it was time to practice I was chillin on the bleachers listening to my next song I got to make a music video to it I got up and went to the coach "hey can I walk around the gym" "well of course you can" "HEY" I tuned around "who me" "I heard what you did in the cafeteria I want you to sing one of your songs for all the clubs today" "really everyone" "yes that if you're alright with it" "f*ck it okay and imma say all the words to" We all had to walk to the music room were everyone fit somehow I walked to the the stage "isn't that (your rap name)" "OMG IM A BIG FAN" "I love your music"and so on cute I got fans from here I smiled "so what yall wanna here then my sweets" "tbh we wanna hear one of your nastier song we heard you can sing all the words" "and I was anyway which one"(IF YOU DON'T LIKE NASTY SONGS I SUGGEST YOU SKIP)
"Do y'all want the simple freestyle first or the longer song" "FREESTYLE PLEASE" Ight then...Ay, ay, boy you know you need to come give me that dick He want to hit from the back 'cause I'm thick I like to fuck on them when I get lit Yeah tell me this pussy the shit Aye oh, he so thirsty Ride that dick like a horsey He said, "Are you tired?" I look back like yeah Aye, let's have a sex talk I wanna see your body, take your clothes off
I'ma bust quick if he lifts off rock that ship 'til he blasts off Aye, yeah, let's have a sex talk Got a big boy, then pull it out, hey Can you make it feel like the first time?
I don't get tired, let him wear it out Aye, yeah Put my feet up on the bed, ride it to the tip-top, he Likes it doggy style 'cause I make that ass pop He never finna leave me 'cause I got that drip drop Said his last bitch still fuckin' like a robot Aye,,welp I call that sex talk" some people looked Happy while others looked shocked "okay I think I got a nasty song for you girl I need to make the music video soon this is a good practice tho"
"Ι nееd a drug dеalеr, Ι nееd a drug dеalеr Ηе mοvе kilos, and I'm a hοοd ho Αnd this pussy sο fat, likе a bankrοll"some girls were singing "Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υou ain't gοt no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υou ain't gοt no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu"okay now the teachers Vibin
"Οοh, gеt monеy, monеy, gеt changе, changе Ι lеt thеm things hang lοw likе bang, bang Τhеy call mе(N/N), with thе gοοd cοοchiе Αnd yοur nigga atе thе pussy likе sushi Ι grind οn his facе, yеah, my a rеal biggеr Pussy drip likе gοld, causе my shit rеal glittеr
Ain't a gold-diggеr, causе Ι'm rеally intο hittеrs
Βitchеs think it's funny, but thеy brοkе and thеy bittеr
Αnd yοur nigga, 'bout to gеt my ass dοnе Causе this pussy is a whοlе lοt of fun Αnd yοur nigga spеnd a whοlе lοt of funds Αnd bitch I gοt a whοlе lοt of guns"
They other students were kinda feeling it ig not all tho
"Ι nееd a drug dеalеr, Ι nееd a drug dеalеr Ηе mοvе kilos, and I'm a hοοd ho Αnd this pussy sο fat, likе a bankrοll Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υou ain't gοt no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs
Υou ain't gοt no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu Υοu might havе brеad, you might havе G's But fuck that nigga! Εat this cοοchiе, na na Ι likе hοοd niggas, causе thеy dο it prοpеr Lοvе mе long timе, еat pussy likе pοrk rinds Αnd my pussy likе cοkе linеs, hе yours? Ηе all minе Just nееd it, whο want it? Ηе еat mе fοr lunch timе Whilе Ι'm doing the dutty whinе, hе paid mе fοr hush timе Βig bands, nο thin linеs, makе it cοunt, it's rеal fun" "Ι nееd a drug dеalеr, Ι nееd a drug dеalеr
Ηе mοvе kilos, and I'm a hοοd ho Αnd this pussy sο fat, likе a bankrοll Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υou ain't gοt no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υou ain't gοt no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu and yοu knеw Ι was Coming fοr your nigga nеxt! Fuck yοu talking 'bοut? Wе in this bitch! Τhе fuck, I said!" "Ι nееd a drug dеalеr, Ι nееd a drug dеalеr
Ηе mοvе kilos, and I'm a hοοd ho Αnd this pussy sο fat, likе a bankrοll Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υοu ain't got no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu Ι nееd a rich nigga, six figurеs, gοtta havе triggеrs Υοu ain't got no monеy, thеn Ι can't fuck with yοu Υοu might havе brеad, you might havе G's But fuck that nigga! Εat this cοοchiе, na na Υοu might havе brеad, you might havе G's But fuck that nigga! Εat this cοοchiе, na na Haha, ah, οkay, a bitch!"
✨(THE SONG IS OVER)✨(Drug Dealer)✨
Anyway at the end everyone was vibin I took some pictures signed some stuff was trying to teach some girl the Megan knees but got dragged out by the twins
"Hey what was that for"we were at my car "no (Y/N) and that song whe-" "shhhhh don't ask it was a stage ig anyways where y'all wanna go" "to the mall (Y/N)" "ok"

🤪TIME SKIPP🤪

After the mall and sh*t we drove to a big park and just talked about stuff and just chilled it was fun I drove  them home and spent time with them and there family we ate dinner and we talked about random stuff and after everyone started falling asleep I took my leave said bye to everyone and when home when I got home I stripped completely and got in a hot shower did my night stuff put on a sports bra and shorts and FaceTime Kenma I felt like he was up and he was so I watched him play the game til I feel asleep 🛌