DaiSuga- "Daichi is the top....?"

It has been months since Daichi and Sugawara announced their relationship to the whole team.

And they were not surprised when Daichi and Sugawara confessed that they are dating. Even Hinata noticed the different aura the two gave whenever they are together so it was no surprise that two of them are going out.

And it went on like that, it's not like the two changed after they confessed, they were just cool with it but they were more open to showing their affection. But it all changed when Nishinoya opened the topic of "Does Daichi top?"

Well it started when Nishinoya accidentally heard the two talking in their clubroom. He was early then and he went to the clubroom to change his uniform when suddenly he heard hushed voices talking, almost like bickering.

"I told you not to leave a mark!" Nishinoya knew that was Daichi talking, using the tone he uses whenever he's nagging at them.

"Won't happen again, sorry" He just knew that was Sugawara since the two already admitted that they are going out. And it's the same playful voice.

"You're always like this!" Noya knew that it's bad to eavesdrop but things just got interesting so he remained outside to listen to their conversation.

"I just apologized, it won't happen again." Sugawara sighed.

"Y-you're saying that with your hands on my ass!" Nishinoya's eyes went wide, he wanted to continue listening but Tanaka and the others suddenly showed up.

"Yuu, what are you doing outside?" Enoshita asked with a tilted head, Nishinoya signed for them to shut up when the door suddenly opened.

"O-oh you're all here already?" Daichi said with sweat on his face and Sugawa was beside him, looking like he's in pain. "Y-you should get change then, well then we're going ahead" He dragged Sugawara to the gym.

The 2nd years watched all of this with opened mouths. "They totally did it." Tanaka said with confidence, "Suga-san looks like he's in pain, Daichi-san must be pretty big then."he laughed and the other three nodded in agreement.

That day too after the couple left and only the 2nd years and 1st years were left, that's when Nishinoya told all of them. Asahi was also there since Noya told him to stay too.

"So we have an important matter to discuss," Nishinoya started and Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata were all ears at him. The others were just smiling awkwardly thinking "This is probably about something stupid again". "Do you all think that Daichi-san is the top in their relationship?" The three looked at him seriosuly. "Because I think not!"

Tsukishima snickered, "I don't think that's something for you to decide, Noya-san." He tried to stop himself from laughing since this is getting pretty stupid.

Nishinoya ignored Tsukishima because he is a very 'matured' senpai. "Okay, here's the things I actually heard them talking and that made me think whether Daichi-san is really the top."

Tanaka scratched his chin, "Well I genuinely think that Daichi-san is a top with his big body." he agreed at his own statement/

"But I think they switch places..." Kageyam trailed looking at his senpais' reaction.

"You think? Is that even a thing?" Noya asked while looking at Asahi who immediately looked away.

"Yes, Yuu it is a thing." Enoshita walked closer to them and crossed his amrs, "But I don't think it's yor business," He smiled at the shorter.

"IT IS OUR BUSINESS!" Tanaka suddenly shouted, standing up. "Daichi-san and Sugawara-san is our senpais, as their kohai it is our business to know this!" Tsukishima laughed sneakily and Yamaguchi did the same. Meanwhile Kageyama, Hinata and Nishinoya were all nodding in agreement.