Chapter three

My story : Flashback
2007

dear diary...
                 I'm so so scared to go outside!! But I'm also scared to stay here ! Here, inside my dark small home, where the walls drip with dampness and where daddy is! Mommy isn't here anymore. Daddy said she didn't love me so she left us here! I remember when she left, last week!

Daddy told me to go downstairs and stay there until he got back! I always do what daddy says because he is scary and has an angry voice. He does scary things sometimes as well!

When I was downstairs I heard mommy scream then there wasn't anything from upstairs for a while, until I heard dragging!

'mommy, mommy? is that you?'

But no noise apart from the dragging!

After about ten minutes, I went upstairs and found daddy and George standing bellow an open gap in the ceiling , the one that I think goes up to the high window I see outside our house, a floor that I've never been to.

Daddy looked at me, angrily! He gritted his teeth and spat the words ' momma don't love ya , so she left!' I didn't really know what he ment by left but I felt tears bubble in my eyes! He pushed me very hard onto the damp wall suddenly a lot more angry. ' I TOLD YA TA WAIT DOWN STAIRS YOU BRAT. YOUR FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE AINT YA!!!!!!

Then Gorge took over, lifting me by tmhe shoulders of my ripped shirt and shoved be down the stair case. I bumped my head at the bottom and felt a bit dizzy! They both stomped down stairs and shoved me onto the sofa. Daddy said he had to go out so left me with George!

I was very scared of George because he does what my daddy tells him to but then again everyone is scared of my Daddy! When we were alone, George sat on top of me . ' You wanna be a big girl hmm, well that means we will have to play big girl games!' He pressed his lips against my neck and slowly down to my breasts! He took my top off then my bottoms and then took his clothes not ' NO NO NOOO ' I screamed ! Daddy had made me watch him play this game with mommy before! the thought of mum made me well up again !  George was making groaning noises and rubbed himself against me! I screamed out in pain and then the door opened !
'What ?' my daddy said .' That's not your job you FUCKING barstard!'