Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister

Start from the beginning

(Y/n)-Chan is a tall woman yet shorter than Goku. She is a slim young woman with her curvy hips, big sized breasts, and a plump shaped butt while being covered by her orange and blue gi uniform. Including her blue wristbands, black high heel or flat boots, and a mini orange skirt attached to her pants. 

He is more interested by her face: a sweet and innocent face. Her blue eyes are getting his attraction, blue like the sky. And her lips are looking tasty to kiss. But he cannot reveal that to his sister and his peers.

Suddenly, he was distracted, and saw Vegeta throw his ki blast at them. Both twins dodged swiftly. The ground exploded. Vegeta grunted, "Damn!" The twins smirked in amusement. "Kamin", he said to her, "We have some interesting warriors to play with!" Kamin nods, "Indeed Oren, what should we do?", she asked. 

They hummed for a moment and both went into action. Kamin charged at Vegeta while Oren charged at Hit. (Y/n)-Chan can only look around herself, watching her friends fighting the tuffle twins. Vegeta and Hit tried to land punches and kicks, but failed as the twins were dodging swiftly and punched/kicked them in hard force. (Y/n)-Chan's eyes are watching Oren, and saw a smirk on her face. She gasped as she realized that they're about to absorb them.

Oren calls out to Kamin, "Sis! This is fun! But I find the other one more fun." Kamin turns her head after punching Vegeta's face, "Really? Wanna switch?" Oren nodded. Hit and Vegeta are puzzled and confused by their idea. However, without thinking of any way to escape, Both flint away, passed by each other, and each one is charging in their opposite directions. 

Hit's eyes wide as he saw Kamin charge at him. However, a huge Kamehameha wave hit her. But Kamin dodged it and landed elsewhere, only a small cut on her left cut. She seethed, and saw (Y/n)-Chan stand next to Hit. Hit sigh in relief, "Thanks (Y/n)-Chan", he thanked her under his breath. "No problem", she replied and turned to leave. But they all realized that Oren is absorbing Vegeta.

Everyone gasps in horror. Kamin smirked, "About time brother", she said. Emerged from the cloud of dust is an Oren version of Vegeta. Yes, Oren managed to absorb Vegeta, now turned stronger. Now Vegeta's mind is under his control, Oren smirked, gripping his hands into fists. He aimed his ki blast at the ground and it exploded. 

He smiles wickedly, "I am no longer Oren, I am Oren Vegeta!", he exclaimed. (Y/n)-Chan growled, angry by what he had done. Oren Vegeta turned to her, noted she's furious about his evil deed. He gave her a smirk. She looked insulted while gritting her teeth.

Suddenly, the portal opened. Revealing the figure who looks like a kai. He looked around, smiling. "Ah! I see Vegeta is under your control Oren. Or I should say Oren Vegeta", he commented to him. He nodded, "Yes, now I can beat Goku once we find him." A sudden ki blast aimed at the man. But he deflected it, bounced a few yards behind, exploded. 

He turnt to (Y/n)-Chan, realizing the resemblance of Goku's serious face. "I see, you must be Goku's sister", he said and bowed to her, "I am Hearts, the one who will destroy the Grand Zenos." She raised her brow at him, "What do you mean destroy the Omni Kings?", she asked. 

Hearts smirked, "My plan is to collect all of the strongest warriors' power, to create the ultimate weapon to finally destroy the Omni Kings. All they did is nothing except erase at their own will. I must stop them and rule the entire Cosmos."

He cackled loudly. Everyone is in disbelief, making Hit and (Y/n)-Chan frown. Future Trunks growled, "You bastard! Give back my father!", and charged at them. Using his sword, he was ready to aim and swing at them. However, Hearts used his portal and away from him.

(Y/n)-Chan gasps as Oren Vegeta grabs her, picking her up and flying away to the portal. She screams. Hit turned and rammed at him, "(Y/n)-Chan!", he shouted. Unfortunately, the weapon that suddenly arrived absorbs Hit's power, draining his ki. Until it released him. Hit staggered, trying to stand, but fell on his knees. 

Hearts cackled, "I'm afraid you're too late to save her and our other target once we get his power", he said. Hit gave him a confused look, "What?" Hearts smirked, "I already read your mind. But don't worry, our comrades are already there, retrieving the power of the strongest warrior of Universe 11", he explained. Hit's red eyes widen in horror, "Jiren", he mutters and collapses on the ground, fainting.

Everyone else comforts Hit as they turn to see (Y/n)-Chanbeing dragged inside the portal. "(Y/n)-Chan!", Future Trunks exclaimed, "We promise to rescue you. We'll rescue you!" She gave Trunks a sad smile, knowing they will. Then, she was no longer seen as they took her away and escaped in the portal. The portal closed by the time Trunks arrived. He tried to find it, but failed. 

He raised his fists in the air and roared. Everyone else felt sad. "That poor girl", Caulifla mutters. "She's now gone", Kale added. "With them", Future Mai added. Trunks turn to the others, "We must find a way to rescue her. In the meantime, we must go to Universe 11 to stop them." Everyone agreed.

Meanwhile, comes the palace of the Grand Zenos. On top the roof of the palace is their aid: the Grand Priest. He has been watching the entire scene, and knows things get complicated. "It appears your sister is abducted by Hearts and his comrades", he said calmly and turned to his left direction, "Let's hope you can stop them Goku." Goku is standing next to him, wearing a similar outfit like the Grand Priest.

Goku is serious, now angry about the outcome of the situation. He balled his fists and unballed them. He sighed and looked determined, "I swear Hearts, no one messes with my friends and family. We'll be there soon to rescue you (Y/n)-Chan. I promise."

End of Chapter 1