| chapter twenty eight.

chapter twenty eight said so

✪✪✪✪✪✪

YOUTUBE

Michael Did Not Like This!Thomas Petrou Aug 14, 2020

Thomas Petrou
Aug 14, 2020

  "What the actual fuck!" Roll the intro.

  "Good morning guys, welcome back to the vlog." Thomas spoke as he panned the camera to Eve, who was sitting on Thomas and Mia's couch and was currently playing with Timmy. Before Thomas could continue his sentence, Mia called out from their bed, "Petition for Eve to join the Hype House!"

  Everly laughed as Timmy jumped out of her hands to run to Mia, as she rolled her eyes and looked into the camera and sighed. "What do you want, Thomas?"

  "Hi Eve," He replied as he softly laughed. "You know our groupchat, which I won't expose the name of..." Eve once again rolled her eyes as Mia yelled, "I'm not in this groupchat! What the hell!"

  "You don't want to be in the groupchat Mia." Eve said as Thomas laughed, "Anyway, remember what I said about a certain someone... yeah well they're coming today so pucker up." Eve (and Mia's) eyes widened at that statement as the door to their room opened — Ryland walking in with Caleb Rock (Michael's arch nemesis, Everly snickered).

  "You know Eve, I would've been happy to kis-"

  "Ryland, shut up." Eve spoke as laughs emitted throughout the room whilst Caleb took a seat next to Eve. The boy obviously tense as the last time he saw the Pope girl, she had kicked Vinnie so hard in the balls — it had knocked the wind out of him. So yeah, terrified was an understatement. "You don't have to act so scared Caleb, she won't kick you in the balls." Connor spoke, the camera panning to show that a majority of their friends had accumulated into Thomas and Mia's room to watch the event go down.

  "Who said I wouldn't kick him in the balls?" Eve questioned as Caleb's arm that was wrapped around her shoulder slightly loosened, which caused Connor and Ryland to piss themselves in laughter. "Eve, don't do it for the vlog." Thomas said with a 'stern' voice as Eve leaned back into Caleb's arm, crossing hers over her chest.

  "Wait, they're kinda cute though." Chase spoke up as Eve pointed her finger to him and said, "Shut your mouth cheating chuddy."

  "Why do you call me Chuddy!" Chase called out with his exaggerated movements, as Thomas shooshed everyone before speaking again. "Okay, Caleb and Eve... you know what to do." A mischievous smirk on his face as he knew that Michael would be walking through the door, any second now with Alex and his camera.

  Eve had yet to move as Caleb sat up a bit straighter, and softly grabbed her face turning it towards him. The only thing that was going through her head was why the fuck am I kissing Caleb for Thomas' entertainment? She knew that it would make Michael incredibly jealous, but then again, he was just a jealous person — there was no underlying reason for Thomas and the boys planning this.

  Right?

  Caleb and Eve both leaned in, their lips barely touching as the door swung open to show Michael standing there bewildered at 1) the fact that Eve and Caleb were kissing and 2) the fact that Eve was kissing Caleb.

  "What the actual fuck!" He called out as Alex's camera zoomed in on his face, the Sanzone boy turning red in anger. "Bro! This girl is gonna kiss all the Sway boys before she kisses me!"

  "Oh so you wanna kiss her?" Ryland said smirking as Michael stood there extremely flustered, "I didn't say that!" He argued as Eve sat there laughing to herself, "If you wanted to kiss me Michael, you should've just said so."

  "I don't want to kiss you!"

  "Oh yeah, you wanna kiss Olivia watched that on the vlog!"

  "Are you jealous?"

  "No!"

  "You so are!"

  "Shut up Connor!"

  Roll the outro.

3,102 Comments

Everly Pope
i'm not a jealous person i swear
loved by Thomas Petrou

Alex Warren
like this comment for meve
loved by Thomas Petrou

ryland storms
like this comment for everland
     Everly Pope
     fuck off ryland

userone
literally the two most jealous people have crushes on each other if this isn't a love story i don't know what is
loved by Thomas Petrou

usertwo
okay but can we talk about how pretty eve is

userthree
i love how scared caleb was lmaoooo

userfour
michael's kinda hot though
     Thomas Petrou
     Eve thinks so too
     Everly Pope
     I DO NOT

userfive
eve is so done with chase and connor HAHAHHAHA
     usersix
     why does she call him chuddy
     Everly Pope
     it was because i called him chopstick huddy but maybe cheater huddy works better (i love chase i just like to flame him)
     userseven
     HAHAHAHAHAH EVERLY FLAMES EVERYONE FIRST VINNIE NOW CHASE WHO'S NEXT

Everly Pope
one like and i'll kick caleb and michael in the balls
1.3k likes | loved by Thomas Petrou