Urgent discussion

Godji she call Tay , off, singto, New,Bright, gun , Krist & win. They all were in a room of GMMTV building. They all asked what's the matter that all of them were asked to be there at the same time. Godji,  she looking little confuse. So quickly they asked.
Tay: what's the matter P ? Is everything okay.
Off: why are we all here at the same time ?
Bright: what's the problem you can share us ?
Godji : it was just that we want you all to go to the trip on mountain region. It's like campfire. You all are going on office expenditure it means you don't have  to spend anything not in shopping Also. The trip is of 1 week from Sunday.
Singto : It's interesting. But, why are you saying happy news on worried face?
Godji : It's not like a normal tripe there is a twist.
Gun : Are we playing games their ?
Win : I think their is a big twist ?
Godji : The thing is that you should exchange your patner .😅
Krist : You are joking right aren't you?
Jenny: Can't you see her face do you think she is joking ? 😒
Singto : let her finished the sentance.
Godji : Actually it's a challenge. You will be team up with each other. We will play games their. Like School ranger boys scout. But..
Jenny : it's the challenge given by another company for us. You four pairs are like pillar of GMMTV. So, we are going to excute this challenge.

Eight of them quickly look at each other. Though they all meet rearly at the same time in award function or other shows . They don't know each other like they know each other's patner. It's was a little weird that they all were going to be pair with each other not with each other's partners. But , their was no way they were going to quit without trying. So they all almost answer at the same time.

All: what  we need to do ?
Which brought a little confidence to the team.
Godji : According, to the challenge you all should be paired with each other's. We all will go to the trip on Saturday night. So their are various stages of challenge . Their is also written that their will be no patner before excuting this challenge you all are friends and that's the difficult part I think.
Jenny : it's not like that it also have good part also it will bring you more close to each other. As fan say that you all are four pillar of GMMTV. So now we want this pillar to be strong. We all know that you all know about your partners very well but we want you all to know about each other's like the same .
Godji : we want you all to create the strong bond with each other. So, that if problem arise in between you all. You can team up and solve without the help of outshider.
Jenny : We all know that you all have already made the bond of bhotherhood between each other .
Godji : we just want to make you all more close like family.

By saying this the environment change  little emotional.
Godji : if you don't want then we can say no. We don't want to force you all after all we are a family .
Jenny : Yes, You all can give your decision now . We all are waiting . Don't feel pressure you can say whatever you feel we are happy with that.

All quickly look each other patner. It feels like they were asking permission or asking their opinion. Suddenly, A silence start filling the environment.
Off: I think it's quite interesting. I am ready for the trip.
New : yes , it will also make us understand each other more . I am in too .
Singto : I'm in too.
Krist :🙋‍♀️ count me too.
Gun :🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ me too
Bright : I also want to go .
Tay : I am little confused ?
Godji & Jenny : why ?
Tay : Because , it's a challenge so we will sure have winner and loser. So I'm worried on the behalf of my new patner.
Everyone brust into laughture. 😂😂🤭🤭😁😁😄😆. They all can understand his concern 😜. Off hit in his head and said.
Off : we all are friends. We will go their to make fun. We are not going in battle that you are worrying.
Tay : oh , that right. I'm also in 🙋‍♀️.
Everyone looked at win. who was calculating something.
Gun : Win are you not joining us?  Krist :Don't you want to join ?
Win : it's not like that .
Singto : what's the matter then ?
Win : Actually I don't know much more about  the camping and all so I'm little scared.
New : it's not like you are alone we all will be there . This type of chance will not come again and again.
Win feels a little confidence . He also said yes. All them give a group huge and then looked in each other's eyes 👀. And quickly make a line so that they can be pair .

To be continued...