I don't want to leave you

Win pulls Tay inside and asked with like teary eyes.
Win: Today is the last day.
Tay: he just listened to him because he don't really have course to say anything because he was also in shock how did 1week ended so fast ?
Win: I don't really know today was last day that You're mine. Thank you so much for ascepting me to be your partner. I'm so glad that I got this chance to even call you mine like for one week. Thank you so much for staying with me as a best patner. For taking care of me , for making me feel so special, for making me comfortable that I was all myself.
Tay:umm...
Win: I need to leave you I guess. I don't know when I will have this moment again or not but....
I hope you know how special you are 😞😧I want you to stay the same forever the way you are. Your smile can make someone's day. Don't ever let the smile loose it brightness.
Outside:🙂 what should I say more?
Inside: 😣😖😣😖😩
I have prepared this song for you.

They need to leave because godji,jenny and staffs were already back. They were preparing for campfire. They need to help them.
Tay don't know what to say he doesn't have word to say. Finally he said something before moving . In crack voice
Tay: I will miss you 😢😥😢
He slowly move to go out but win grabb his hand and pulls towards himself and hold him from back giving back huge.
Win: I don't want to leave you this fast.😭😭😭 Please stay for a bit more 😭😭😭😢😥😢
Tay holds win hand which were around his waist tightly warrping him. He make him self free and turn back facing win. He looked in his eyes.
Tay: 😔😔 I also want it but I don't think it's possible.Actually, we can't control what is going to happen but we can make it better. A goodbye with your smile will be more memorable for me.😉
Win hug him tightly like he was not going to let him go. Not now not that easily .
Win: No I'm not letting you go anywhere. I don't want to leave you so easily.
Tay: Do you think I want to ? But...
He doesn't want to listen to the word like this was last moment of them again so he agreed.
Win: 😔😔 okay fine let's go
He realise him from hug and moves out without Looking back.
Tay was sitting on room he listen to the song which win has send him

He was full of tear after listening to it was like he had thought about it before like he needs to leave him. Tay just reply it and Everytime teary were falling from his eyes after listening.

A/N
Guys Be you need all to be more patient. Let's see what is going to happen next. I am so excited 🙂 .
Hope you guys like this episode
Don't worry everything will be all right at last . Good night and sweet dreams guys. I wanted to write another part also but tomorrow is my exam 2nd exam so I don't think I can. So see you soon in next part.

To be continue......