Chapter 1 : you just want to use me like "them".

Daiko's PoV
Daiko:man the white fang are being really persistent recently I mean man cmon take a hint I'm not going to join them I mean they are sending waves of guys after me at this point I mean I know the only reason they want me is because my semblance basically gives me limitless potential even if I hit my max without it my semblance itself has no limit to how strong I can get too bad I don't have time to stop and stay in one place I've been in vale for 3 days and they already found me *sigh* welp I guess the saying life isn't easy runs true with me at least and even when the white fang leave me alone then I get abused for being a faunas almost trying to force me into the white fang...shit.
???:excuse me sir can you come with me please?
Daiko:and... you are?
Goodwitch:I am Professor Goodwitch of beacon academy and like I said someone would like to speak to you
Daiko:well I'm not interested if I did agree then I'd just be going against everything I've been avoiding hell you probably want me for my semblance so sorry but go bother someone else I can handle myself.
Goodwitch:I wasn't giving you a choice.
Daiko:so you want to fight me to?
Goodwitch:it's either you come with me or I'll have too.
Daiko:*sigh* well I'm not in the mood for a fight so cya.
Then a purple bubble surrounded me
Daiko:you're really persistent huh?
Goodwitch:well I warned you.
Daiko:tch this is starting to get annoying.
She started moving with the bubble I was inside of eventually we reached a room with a small dim light in it.
Daiko:gonna let me out of this bubble or are you going to keep being a bitch?
Goodwitch:why you!!!
Ozpin:please contain yourself glynda.
Daiko:oh so you're her boss then?
Ozpin:indeed I am pro...
Daiko:ozpin from beacon academy right? Listen I know what you're going to ask but I'm not interested.
Ozpin:*sigh* you miss nothing huh? Well you see daiko we could offer you protection from the white fang after all that would benefit you a lot would it not?
Daiko:you're doing the same thing they did you really just want me on your side due to my semblance am I mistaken?
Ozpin:no you're wrong I see potential in you to do the right thing and become a huntsmen.
Daiko:you know what i might just take you up on that but any funny business and I'll end you myself.
I walked out

Timeskip 1 week later
I was now on a bullhead heading to beacon academy how tf did I let this happen *sigh* damn Ozpin is persuasive but still at least I can finally relax and not worry about the white fang Anymore it's been 4 years they need to learn to take a hint. Eventually the bullhead landed and I began to walk out until a yellow haired boy pushed past me and barged into me during the process I was a little pissed but ignored it I then stared at the academy it was... impressive to say the least and at least I'll be safe here that's the only reason I came here to be honest I can tell people are staring at my faunas features though but that's irrelevant...
*BOOM*
I heard an explosion about 50 feet away so I decided to go and check it out much to my surprise it was the red hooded girl I had noticed earlier on in the flight apologising you who I recognised as Weiss schnee
I walked over to tell them to stop yelling cause my ears are sensitive

Red:I'm sorry I'm really really sorry!!!
Weiss:you DOLT we could've been blown off the cliff!!!
Daiko:Hey stop yelling you inconsiderate idiots.
Weiss:Shut up you faunas!
Red:that's not very nice!
Daiko:And what's wrong with faunas's Princess?
Black:it's heiress actually Weiss schnee heiress to the schnee dust company.
I narrowed my eyes at her it was her scent she was defiantly a faunas.
Weiss:Finally some recognitio...
Black:the same one known for its bad working conditions and fraudulent business partners.
Weiss:WHY YOU UGGHH!
Weiss then stormed off and the black haired girl left I was about to when
Ruby:Hey thanks for helping me I'm ruby Rose you?
I began to walk off trying to ignore her
Ruby:you're not leaving till you tell me you're name!
Daiko:I'm Daiko now leave me alone.
I then proceeded to walk off away from that annoying girl hearing her mumble something about beacon but she seemed way to young to be at a school like this but anyway I'm gonna go and wait for his "big speech"
After the speech was over we were told where we were going to sleep and I decided to try and find a spot first so I left practically as soon as the speech ended and went straight to the back of the hall and found a place to sleep I was completely tired after another sleepless night before I came here at least maybe being safe will help me get a good nights sleep just maybe. But of course right as I was about to fall asleep that red hooded girl from earlier and a blonde haired girl that I can only assume was her sister came over.
Yang:hey there I'm yang.
Daiko:I care because?
Yang:hey me and my sister were just coming over to say hi!
Ruby:I'm sorry yang didn't give me a choice!
Daiko:*sigh* what do you want?
Ruby:nothing we just wanted to say hi why do you think we'd want something?
Daiko:forget it leave me alone and go to sleep kid before you annoy everyone else like you have me.
They just left without another thought after that

Ruby's PoV
Ruby:hey yang?
Yang:yes ruby
Ruby:you saw it too right there's something off about him he just seems so sad...
Yang:more like idiotic to me welp g'night Ruby.
Ruby:night'
Ruby's thoughts:I will find out why you're so sad Daiko I'm making that my mission.
___________________________
Author : I'm finally back 1059 words strong and looking forward to writing more!!!

Yang : about time!

Author : I will let Daiko kill you!

Daiko : with pleasure.

Yang : 'gulp'

Author : that's what I thought bye guys!!!