Dream x reader

{ Y/n POV }

I snuggle up on my fluffy bed, while hugging a big mug of hot chocolate up to me. A twitch notification pops up on my phone so i check- Dreamwastaken is streaming!
I hastily click on the stream, to see my friend stream. After a while, he DMs me asking if i want to join the game. "Yes! I'll just log on :)" I turn on the PC and log into my account. I see Dream invited me to a world so i join it quickly.

Once i joined it, he's nowhere to be seen. I spin around a few more times, just to check for him but i still don't see him. "I can't see you, what are your cords?" "Here they are *the cords*"

I head to them, confused but still wanting to know what it is. Me and Clay have been friends for years. Friends. I've liked him for only a few months, but his dirty blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes are just mesmerising..

I snap out of my daydream quickly and hurry on to the cords. I make it and see that there is a picnic table set up. He's built a cute, cottage cafe with pale pink decor inside. He comes out with his avatar in a suit and i gasp. "That's the end of the stream guys! Thank you for all the donations- byee!"

He adds me to the voice chat and butterflies swirl around in my stomach. "Hi dreeaammm" "Hi y/nnnn"

We sit down on the chairs as George comes out with a cake in his hands. He placed it on our table and says "eat". So of course, we eat.

I had never realised how funny Clay was..I notice he goes quiet while i'm snorting and wheezing because of his joke. He says he has to go and my heart drops. "Oh okay, have fu-"  He left the game and voice chat.

George looks around surprised and joins the voice chat "What happened- it was going so well!"  "I'm not really sure" I replied timidly "He just left"

              - 3 days later -

I check my mail box and see i have a light green letter. My eyes light up as i see it and i quickly rip it open. It says "See you soon y/n".  I get scared but shuffle back inside my house and lock it. What was that, who was it from. I'm freaked out until i hear a ding from the door.

I answer it, and to my surprise i see a 6 foot man standing there. His dark green eyes and dirty blonde hair stuns me a little until i realise it's the man of my dreams, the one i love. I jump up at him and he swings me around happily. "I can't believe your here! How??" "Well let's just say i'm not as dumb as you think" I laugh and step aside so he can come in.

             - Clay/dreams POV -

Y/n is snuggled next to me, her head in my lap. I ruffle her hair and she giggles softly. I should thank Nick (Sapnap) for this idea. He can have some great ones. I look down at her again and sigh. i
I think to myself- do you think she likes you?

                   - y/n POV -

I hear Clay sigh so u look up sleepily. "Whats up?" He shakes his head a little "just daydreaming" I grab a blanket and put it over us, "daydreaming about what?"
"Us.." The amount of shock i experienced when he said that was unbelievable. "W-what!" He scratches the back of his head sheepishly "Haha yeah, i've been wanting to say this for a while but i like you.. a lot"

I gasp and blush profusely. "This has to be a dream" I repeat in my head over and over again. I've waited for this my entire life, how is this real. "Well Clay, i seem to like you as well" His mouth drops open so i shut his mouth gently. He cups his hand around my face and kisses me. It's for a few seconds until we take a breathe, he grins and goes in for another kiss. It's like all my dreams came true at once.

                ~ The end ~

(714 words) (THIS IS MY 1ST THING IVE EVER WROTE ON WATTPAD IM SORRY D:)