Ryuko: Come on, let's get to bed.

I get up and pull his hands making him stand up. He stumbles a little as I try to hold him up, but due to how much heavier he is than me it's not easy. Even when I reenforce myself with my steel he still seems to be almost crushing me. I lead him out the bar into the hallway where I just so happened to run into a certain long haired blonde.

Yang: Woah. How drunk is he?

C: Don't be maaad pleaaaase.

Ryuko: Too drunk. And stop saying that no one is mad at you.

C: I'm just tired of...dis..dis.. disappearing people.

Ryuko: You mean disappointing?

C: Bless you.

Yang: Would you like some help? No offense but you look like you're about to be flattened.

Ryuko: I mean you don't have to, but I would appreciate it.

Yang simply grabs his waist and lifts him onto her shoulder.

C: Weeeeee.

Yang: I swear if you vomit in my hair I'll punch a hole through you.

C: Is is is that the whole threat?

Ryuko: Seriously even when you're drunk?

C: I'm sorry please don't be mad.

Yang: No one is mad. It was pretty good.

We walk back to the room I share with C and I open the door.

Ryuko: You're a lot stronger than you look.

Yang: Thanks. You'll get to see more in the tournament.

Yang plops C down on the bed where he immediately rolls himself up in the covers.

C: burrito

Ryuko: Thanks.

Yang: No problem.

C: Bye Sunshine.

Yang: Bye Rockstar.

Yang leaves the room and closes the door behind her. I go over to the bed and unroll C from the covers.

C: Hug.

He pulls me down and wraps me in his arms. I pull away and he pouts at me.

C: Huuug.

I push his arms down as he goes to hug me again.

Ryuko: I'm not letting you sleep in that. Help me get her off you and I'll hug you.

C: Hmmmm.

I roll my eyes and grab the bottom of Shiketsu's top. I pull it over his head and make him sit up. He immediately falls back onto the bed as I then take off his pants. I put Shiketsu on the dresser and take off my outfit. I put it beside her and make my way back over to the bed. C lays on his back and looks over at me. I climb into bed and he opens his arms up. I lay down and wrap my arms around him as he does the same. He then turns over so that he's laying on my chest.

Ryuko: Night.

C: Night.

Ryuko: Love you babe.

C: Love...you...to.

His breathing goes shallow as I kiss the top of his head and close my eyes.

C POV

I stand in front of Zed with the black void around us. I can feel my rage build just from looking at him.