Chapter 7-Lake

It's been a week since I was returned to Sam. We were at the bunker, I was reading John's journal, curled up next to Sam, whose watching t.v. Dean is doing "stuff" in his bedroom and Cas is off doing his angel thing.

"I'm going to get dinner, OK?" Sam said shifting out from under me. I close the journal and set it on the coffee table, giving Sam a smooch as I head to the bathroom. "I won't be gone long." He yelled closing the door behind him.

As I passed Deans room a loud, metallic crash echoed out of his bat cave. I quickly push the heavy door open, thinking Dean was hurt...or worse.

The scene in front of me is quite strange. Castiel pinned against the wall, Deans head trailing down his neck, a lamp broken on the floor. Leaning against the wooden frame of the door I cough loudly, trying to get their attention.

Dean, hearing me, jumped and Cas' eyes widened, "Riley-I-uh..." He stuttered as he stepped away from Castiel. I walk up to him, relieved that they finally admitted their true feelings towards each other. I smile and punch his arm lightly, to with he flinched.

"About god damn time, the tension between you to is freaking unbearable! Christ!" I begin to walk out, telling them to use protection, when Cas blurts out, "Why would we need a weapon, Dean I still do understand why?" Dean sighs at Cas and I close the door behind me. I walk into the bathroom a few doors up. I slowly strip myself of my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my underwear, staring in the mirror. I don't see my orb-like eyes, my fiery hair, or freckled face Sam loves so much. I see none of that, the only thing I see is the scabbed over wound on my pale shoulder. I can't help where Alex is. Will I ever see him again? Do I want to?

Everything about me is blurred out, my fingers trace the ugly scar, that has now become a part of who I am. A girl with abilities, that is pretty to some, and soulless to others. A girl with a rocky past, never lets anyone in, not even the boy who saved her life(and caused her to be kidnapped by vampires, but we're not going to talk about that). She couldn't, if that girl did she knew everything would come crashing down. That boy couldn't love that girl after what happened, she would be ugly to him too. But maybe she could tell him, maybe he would except her as who she is. Maybe I could tell him.

Maybe

"Riley?" Sam's voice echoed throughout the bunker, but I don't respond. I don't do anything...I have to tell him. But I can't, he'll never see me the same again. We'll brake up, then I would have to live with them in awkward silence. The longer I hid it from them the more it will hurt when it comes out. Maybe I'll tell him tomorrow, when we're alone.

Maybe

Two warm arms wrap around my waist." Hey now, don't be doing that." he said as I stare at my scare in the mirror,"That scare makes you tougher, means you made it out alive." He kisses my neck sweetly.

"Okay, Mr. Whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger." I push Sam out of the room, wanting a quick shower. he reluctantly steps out, but not before asking to join, which I decline.

I remove my remaining clothes which is a baby pink bra and pantie set. Turning the shower knob all the way to the left I step in. I like hot showers so I can be prepared when I burn in hell. I let the scolding water wash over me. Stinging at my light skin, making it flush to a light shade of pink.I grab my purple loofah,  squeezing the milky body wash and lightly scrubbed. I then poured the gell-like shampoo on my hand, lathering up my scalp. I let the hell-like water rise my hair and body, turning it to a waterfall of bubbles.

I step out of the shower, realizing I forgot a change of clothes. All of my clothes were in the laundry room. I wrap a white towel around my body, covering all my lady bits. I need to get to the laundry room without any of the boys seeing me. The target is just pass the living room. That means passing Sam and Deans room, a storage closet, the kitchen and the living room. Easy-peasy, right?