Mission

Two days later.
Hb: I can't stand that reader I mean not listening to orders pulling pranks on me everyday and on top of that they embarrassed me by flipping me like I was nothing.
Abe: come down red they are just acting out because in prison the rules are take down the biggest guy in there and become the new big guy.
Liz: ya red don't take it personally they are just not use to us yet.
Hb: ya well I'm getting tired of having (walk through door water falls down on his head) water on my head.
Reader: (snackers)
Hb: Reader that's it come here right now( goes to grab reader)
Reader: (gets up and runs to brooms room with hellboy on there tail)
Abe: that's not good is it.
Liz: well we where suppose to go to brooms room anyways for a mission so that saves us time dragging red there.
Hb: get back here stop running from me and take your punishment like a (man/woman). All most got reader but trips and tumble in to the reader.
Reader: I'm all most there to brooms room just a little further and I'm home freeeee ah (falls down and round in brooms room with hellboy)
Ph.broom: I look up and see reader and hellboy on the floor Wrestling to see with one will win this round so I have to stop them before they Brake ( crake) something. Reader and hellboy stop it at ones.
Hb: well reader started it.
Reader: signs (I did not you did)
Broom: will the both of you stop and sit down I have a mission for you and that others where are they ( enter Abe and Liz)
Ok now that you all are here here are your missions.
Abe and Liz go and investigate Zelors Cancel it need to be cleaned of any souls that are hanging around.
Abe and Liz: yes sir. Walks to the plane.
And hellboy you and reader will be investigating the missing animals in Scotland.
Hb: what but why am I with Reader this kid gets on my nerves I would rather be with Agent smith then reader and he is in the after life.
Reader: takes a book and hit red in the head with it (hellboy turns around to reader and says really) I walk up to broom and take that papers and walk to the plane with Hb right behind me to do our mission.