Hardin scott

"ah gross!!" I said walking in on my sister and Hardin making out.

"sorry didn't know you would be home this soon." Marisa said wiping off her lips. (Aka Marisa is your sister)

"Where is mom and dad ?" I said grabbing a tub of ice cream.

"oh yeah they are on a business trip, I am having a party tomorrow stay in your room." Marisa said

"what if now I want to go to your fancy party ?" I said

" I mean the more the Mary ." Hardin said in his British accent.

Marisa hit him in his head.

"ugh fine you can go" Marisa said

———————————————————————————

Friday night

Marisa come down in a amazing black laced dress in dropped all the way to her feet.

Hardin was wearing an all black outfit. Black jeans with a black shirt they showed his muscles.

Now I was wearing a Red laced dress, I didn't know it would pop off so much but it did.

I was starting at Hardin and Marisa hugging tight. Wishing I had that.

"Girl your popping off !!" Madi said

madi was always my childhood best friend. I wasn't the party type, she is the chill type she is down for anything meaning party's. She would skip so many party's for me.

"Thanks" I said still focusing on Hardin and Marisa

"hey are you okay? Your watching Hardin and Marisa like a hawk."

"Oh yeah I am totally fine, I am just nervous you know?" I said

"GIRL, you will be okay it's the most funniest thing ever I promise !" Madi said.

I walked down the stairs where the whole party started and everyone was staring at me.

I walked over to the drinks, grabbed my self a drink.

"Hey" ???

"uh hey." I said

"I am josh." He said

"I am y/n." I said still drinking my drinks .

let's say me and josh got close I got drunk and we-

JOKES NEVER EVER BITCH.

pop smoke started playing, I WAS DRUNK.

" do you know pop smokes dance ?" I said looking at josh.

"Yeah I do" josh said

"Cmon gather a group and we can do it" I said screaming.

we all started gathering people to come do it, Hardin came because he knew it Marisa was to busy.

Everyone out there shoulder around someone. I felt someone put there hand.

It was Hardins.

I flassed a smile at him, and he smiled back. And we started doing the dance and me and Hardin were laughing at each other.