Chapter 22 TO CNBLUE

We the musketeers are giving our sincere congralations to you guys!

Five years has past! from the time you don't have ennough money to buy foods, performing on streets even it is cold. You survive in every obstacle you have gone through by relying on each other and to your passion in music!

after that! here yu are right know! A well known band called CNBLUE! singing your own songs! gibing joy and smiel to your fans through your performance.  Putting us all Boices on the top of the world!

we are so proud of you! And we are so proud that we are boice! we choice the right band to cherish and love! we never regret and we will never regret supporting you all! 

you're such a loving, down to earth and talented group we ever see! Your talent in composing songs, beating the drums and even the rapping style make us all proud! 

we can't see anyone as good as your group! Even your brotherhood is so DAEBAK! that's why we never ever look for another idol! we will set our eyes to the four of you!

Another congratualations for that four awards in the Golden Disk Award! A lot of people recognizing your talent! keep up the good work! Don't mind those people and singers saying you plagarized thier song! We boices know that you will never do that! we know your talent! They are just insecure of where you are right now!  Just keep on making songs and we will ocntinue supporting you! Let's all die together CNBLUE!

For Jung Yong Hwa ssi! We are so excited to your first solo album released specially the emo wives of our group!  Hope for the great success on it! and we congratualate you also! all of your idol singer collab wiht you in your album! IKAW NA! YOUR THE MAN YONG HWA SSI! Hope for all the best ofor you and for the CNBLUE! 

Congratulation again! jope for another amazing year from you! Fighting!

SAranghaeyo CNBLUE!