Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Morning."

Perrie covered her mouth as she yawned then said. "Have you already been up to brush your teeth again?"

"No, I have not." I grinned.

"How long have you been up?"

"I dunno. Maybe an hour or more. I'm not sure."

"Have you been watching me?"

I nodded; strangely enough, I didn't feel embarrassed admitting it. "Yeah, it made me feel... mellow."

"Mellow? Are you some kind of secret hippie?"

"Oi, stop making fun of me all the time." I smiled. "I let Hatchi out and fed him too, hope that's okay."

Perrie opened her arms and I lay back down, falling into her embrace. "Do I get a good morning kiss?" She pouted and I happily obliged.

"That's better. So... you said you're not working today?"

"No, I've got a nice free day."

"What about tomorrow?"

"I've got that graduation thing tomorrow."

"Oh yeah... still wish I could come to that."

"You'll be bored to death, you're better off away from it!"

"Hhmmm... so today, d'you fancy coming to rehearsals with me?"

I sat up a bit to stare at her. "What?!"

"Come to rehearsals with me, that way I'm still working, and I still get to spend time with you – two birds and all that."

"Seriously? But – won't people... ask questions?"

"I promise I won't start snogging you in front of the girls and all the dancers babe." Perrie laughed. "They can ask all the questions they want; they don't need to know you're... my boyfriend." She grinned and pulled me on top of her again. "God, I love saying that."

"It's pretty good hearing it too."

"So d'you wanna come?"

"... Yeah. Why the hell not."

"Yaayyyy!!"

"Okay, you are far too lively, you've only been awake like thirty seconds."

"Wait till I've had my coffee... Where is it by the way?"

"In the kettle." I winked. Perrie tutted and started tickling me. "Aagh! Okay, okay. I'll go and make one, alright, PERRIE!!"

**

Perrie drove us to the studio where the girls were rehearsing, blasting loud music that we sang along to all the way. When we hit one red light, she turned it down.

"Oh yeah, I never told you!"

"What?"

"I looked up that song, remember? Push It? You were actually right!"

"Aah, I knew it!" I cheered. "I wasn't sure about the year, but I knew it! Ha! Don't ever doubt me again."

"Oh shush, no normal person knows things like that..."

"I know that Little Mix's debut single 'Cannonball' hit number one on 18th December 2011 and that 'wings' hit number one in the UK and number two in Australia. Your single 'Move' was certified Silver in the UK for sales of 200,000... Shall I continue?"

"No, you've made your point." Perrie laughed. "So, you'll meet the girls today, properly."

"Jade... Jesy... Leigh..." I gulped loudly.