CHAPTER - ELVEN

"Sammy!" Dean exclaimed glancing around the giant room. The only thing Che saw was the line fence and an old roller coaster which was in surprisingly good condition. 

"I think we have to…" The angel trailer off again unknowing of how Deep was going to like having to- 

"Hell yeah!" Dean exclaimed going over to the machine buttons and pressing things.  

"I don't think you should be doing that-" Although before the angel could get out the rest that's when Dean pressed a button and put up the whole place and the ride began to roar to life.  

"It'll be fun," Dean reassured by pressing the start button and hurrying over to the ride. "Cas hurry!" And that's when Castiel was squished in the tiny cart beside the hunter.  

Though the front row was the best seat of any ride.  

The countdown began starting at five… Dean grinned like a little kid and he was finally tall enough to ride the roller coaster as Castiel only chuckled. Dean finally caught on to the countdown and his eyes went wide with happiness.  

"Three, two, ONE!" And on Dean's shout they when zipping forward faster than Castiel and ever gone is entire Angel existence. 

They went zipping through the air and over many twists and turns not to mention many loops. Castiel knew that if he could eat food he probably would have let up his lunch by now. The angel couldn't understand how the hell Dean could go from having food poisoning to this… Though this was the man who got stabbed in the chest.  

"YEEEE HAWWW!" Dean exclaimed as Castiel would have face palmed himself if he wasn't too terrified to let go from hanging on.  

If Michael or whatever Angels had Sam didn't know they were there they did now. Suddenly at Castiel's thoughts the ride abruptly stopped causing Dean to groan. 

This definitely wasn't the exit… Nor the end.  

"Aw man what the hell! It was just getting good!" Dean exclaimed getting out of the cart much to Castiel's worries. "Dangerous my ass Cas," 

"It's not broken," The raven-haired man exclaimed causing Dean's eyes to widen. 

"It's not?" 

"No there's a door," Suddenly that caused Dean to jump to the side that the door was on as if shielding the angel from whatever was on the other side as he pulled out his gun.  

"Dean I can-" However Dean shushed him going over to the door and placing his hand on the knob.  

He was becoming annoyed with the fact that Dean was trying to protect him now when a month ago he wanted nothing to do with him. Humans… 

Suddenly Dean flung the door open only to reveal a long hallway. He let out a breath that he didn't know he was keeping in. Castiel then walked ahead of Dean causing the hunter to become annoyed and try to pass him. Only then did they become caught in the slim hallway shoulder to shoulder. 

“I’m supposed to be guarding you,” The blue-eyed angel pointed out, causing Dean to give him his best bitch face. 

“I don’t need guarding,” Castiel was about to say something in return; however , this only caused Dean to begin to walk ahead of him. 

By this point Castiel became fucking pissed… He didn’t think being a guardian angel would be this difficult yet apparently. He had never met a human who didn’t want protection. Dammit Dean Winchester why the hell do you have to be so difficult. He knew that maybe the blonde-haired man was still angry with him over Crowley. He understood that, he never lied but he didn’t exactly tell the boys the truth either. 

Once they were down the twists and turns of the gloomy hallway they came to another door. Dean looked at Castiel as if asking if he was ready as the angel nodded he then flung open the door only to be greeted by a room… It seemed like a storage room. 

There were shelfs and the floors were cement, that's definitely what this was. As they strolled inside they saw old parts and dust everywhere. Dean and Castiel's hands brushed as the blonde glanced down at their hands and then back up at the scene in front of them. 

Finally as they rounded the corner they saw Sam tied up to a chair. Though his eyes weren’t open and his head was rolled to the side. It was obvious that he was unconscious though this terrified the two of them as there was blood surrounding him. 

“Sammy!” Dean exclaimed through the widest grin he had shed since he found out his brother was missing. 

The elder Winchester went to go over to his brother however next thing he knew he was being thrown up against the wall and landing with a loud thud. “Dean!” Castiel exclaimed as suddenly that’s when the hunters realized that there were angels all around them. 

After Dean finally got a breath of air after the wind was knocked out of him he went to go help Castiel who was dealing with five angels. Although when he went to go and help an angel popped up in front of him. 

“So we meet again Dean Winchester,” The angel smirked through the widest grin Dean had ever seen on an angel before. 

“Which dick are you?” The blonde questioned chuckling as his joke as he held up his gun at the angel which consisted of angel killing bullets. 

Though the angel didn’t find this too funny as he quickly slipped his hand to the side causing Dean to be flung to the floor once again the wind knocked out of him. Dean tried to shoot however the angel used his power to then make it so that Dean’s fingers were being twisted in ways that they shouldn’t be twisted. 

The green-eyed hunter attempted to get up to get away yet there was an invisible force holding him down from moving. “You can’t kill me… So there is no use in trying,” The angel laughed hovering over Dean. “I own you Dean Winchester and you’re going to do whatever the hell I want,” 

Suddenly the force was lifted just enough off of Dean to the point where he was able to move his hand and grab the gun shooting the angel in the chest. Though that never caused him to fall… It didn’t even faze him. 

“Dean are you alright?” Castiel questioned running over and pulling the dead angel off of the hunter. There was a bullet hole in his chest that seemed to Castiel the way that the hunter had killed him. 

Dean took a moment before opening his eyes and taking Castiel's extended hand to help him up. “Hey Cas,” He whispered through a grunt feeling blood rolling down the side of his face. He glanced over at where Castiel had been and smirked. “Good job,” He began to pat his best friend on the shoulder causing the angel to grin as well. 

“Sammy,” The blonde whispered trying to shake his brother awake as Castiel untied him. “Sammy please,” And that’s when finally Sammy's hazel eyes met green as once he was untied he quickly hugged his brother tightly… Tighter than ever. 

“Holy shit you guys made it,” The younger Winchester smiled. 

“Of course we did,” Dean and Castiel reassured at the same time, only causing the moose to chuckle. 

“I’ll explain the details in the car, let's just get the hell in the car,” Sam mumbled as Dean and Castiel instantly agreed. 

Unknowing that day would change their lives drastically.