CHAPTER - TEN

"What's he saying?" Dean questioned impatiently trying to snatch the Phoenix from the angel however Castiel backed away listening to whoever was on the other line. 

"All he gave was coordinates," Castiel explained after the phone was hung up. "It seems like he was put up to it,"

"Well do you know where these coordinates are?" Dean questioned urgently already next to his car as he was impatiently waiting to open the door and drive to get his brother. 

"No they're encrypted,"

"Fucking shit!" Dean exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air and letting out a huff of air. "I need a drink,"

"Dean-"

"Get in the car," Is all he said as he slid inside slamming the door shut causing the angel to jump up in fear. 

Once the trench coated angel was in the car Dean sped off toward what Castiel knew was probably the bar. And sure enough in a couple of minutes they pulled into the bar parking lot that they had passed on the way there. 

"Wait Dean you can't go!" The raven-haired angel exclaimed, placing a hand on Dean's shoulder. "What about Sam,"

"He's usually the one who does the research…" Debate explained never turning back to face the angel. "I guess that's your job now,"

Castiel's face dropped at the hunters words as Dena carefully grabbed Castiel's hand and took it off of his shoulder. He then got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. 

"I guess I'll just… Wait here then," The angel mumbled, pulling out his phone and beginning to search the coordinates. 

He understood that the elder Winchester was upset yet he was too. Sam had been the only thing keeping Dean and Castiel friends not to mention the both of them sane. This wasn't ever supposed to happen. Sam should be with them right now. 

The first thing that hit Castiel was the smell, it was musty and old and mixing that with liquor made him want to be sick. He had never been fond of the bar smells. 

He glanced around for Dean however the only thing that he met was the eyes of a lady. He instantly looked away however out of the corner of his eye he saw her begin to come his way. 

"So what's got a fella like you in a bar like this?" She questioned standing a bit closer than Castiel was fond of. 

"Um… I uh… Am I not allowed to be in a bar?" This caused the lady to instantly burst out laughing causing glances to come their way as she laughed louder than necessary. Castle instantly chuckled along nervously, unknowing of what the hell to do. 

"I mean what is a stud muffin like you doing here," Suddenly she began to lean in causing the angel's eyes to widen. Though thankfully she jumped away in a couple of seconds at the sound of someone shouting.

“Cas! Cas hey you made it!” Dean exclaimed through a smirk going over and standing beside the angel.

The trench coated man was relieved to see him however instantly became uncomfortable when Dean wrapped his arm over his shoulders. His body stiff though as much as he didn’t want it to. Dean Winchester was the only person he trusted to ignore his personal space.

Castiel's head was tilted to the side once again as he became confused as to why the hell Dean Winchester had his arm around his shoulders. The only person he had ever seen him do that with his Sam and maybe even Charlie. They were friends now although he simply didn’t think that this is what friends do.

The raven-haired man glanced between the hunter and the lady as he could see that the two had both already gone on eyeing one another. “Hello Dean,” Castiel smiled trying to act like nothing was wrong… He didn’t want to hurt the hunters feelings when he was already angry about his brother. “I came here looking for you but I made a friend,”

Dean rolled his eyes. “You’re always making friends,” The raven-haired man was stunned as Dean Winchester never acted like this… He was so happy and cheery.

“Well it was nice meeting you Cas… I’m going to go,” It was obvious that she was eyeing Dean's arm around the angel as this caused even more questions to flow through the angel's head. After she left Castiel tried to turn to Dean however his arm never moved causing mass confusion to rush through the angel.

Dean began to walk them toward the door and even held it open for the angel with a beer in his other hand. “What the hell… You went in there angry and now you’re being-”

“You got the coordinates right?” Dean questioned once they got to the car removing his arm from around the angel.

“Yes-”
“Then I’m satisfied,” He beamed through a wide grin… It was then that Castiel noticed the beer in Dean’s hand was empty. “And what the hell… You’re cussing now shit man,”

“Why are you being….” It was then that the trench coated angel put two and two together and his face instantly dropped.

“Dean you can’t go off getting drunk when we have Sam to save-”

“I was upset alright,” The blonde mumbled, putting his hands up in defense. “And i’m not drunk,”

“Yes you are,” Dean didn’t say anything after that as he quickly got into the driver's seat.

“You’re not driving,” Castiel exclaimed, snatching the keys from the hunter.

“Cas…”

“Dean…” The angel taunted causing Dean to pout and cross his arms.

“If you promise to get me to Sam safely then…. I guess I could allow it,” This caused Castiel to smirk with pride knowing that he was about to save Sam and get Dean and him there safely. Dean would be fine once they got there… It was an hour away after all.

“So where are we heading?” Dean asked impatient as he fiddled with the hems of his jacket obviously drunk and unable to focus on one thing.

“Disney-”

“What!” Dean questioned through a wide grin his eyes going wide however just as they had gotten wide they were normal again. “I promised Sammy I would take him there someday why the hell did micheal of all people have to-” Castiel didn't’ listen to the rest as he didn’t care about Dean’s drunk ranting.

Sam had warned him about this… And boy was he right.

Next thing Dean and Castiel knew it they were sneaking into disney, and wouldn’t you know it to be a lot easier than it looks. And as Castiel used his gps to find the coordinates they ended up outside of some ride that was out of order.

“Oh hell no…” Dean mumbled as Castiel only laughed.

“Let’s go save Sam,”