Chapter 107: Plan for Rescue

Start from the beginning

" The Hero Faction has not made any movements yet but there have been confirmations of unsettling chi disturbances."

" Unsettling chi disturbances?" Kiba asked

" Kyoto is historically known for being built with onmyoudou and feng shui in mind. Because of that, there are power spots all over the city." explained Azazel

" However, that chi is flowing from those spots toward Nijo Castle."

" So what's going to happen?"

"Right now, we don't really know. All we know is that it probably isn't anything good." replied Azazel. " Well then, here's the plan."

The group listened attentively at this

"The Sitri family will be on standby at the Kyoto area. Protect this hotel."

" Hai!"

" The Gremory Family and Irina will be our offense. I will have all of you head to Nijo castle. Put saving princess Yasaka above everything else."

" We don't know the full fighting capabilities of Cao Cao and the rest of the hero faction." Erin voiced out and the Fallen nodded at this

"That's right. To compensate for that, I won't send you in alone. I've called in a helper who is good at dealing with this kind of thing."

" Helper? Who is it?" Issei asked in confusion

" Well, just keep in mind that a monstrous person is coming." Azazel implied. " Try to hold your ground until then. One more thing..."

He laid out 2 vials of phoenix tears on the table

"Sorry but I was only able to prepare this amount."

" Two?"

" In a situation like this?" Saji said in disbelief

" Sorry. This is the best I can do." Azazel sighed. "I will give one to each group. Use it wisely. And Saji."

" Hai."

"Join the Gremory Family."

Saji was slightly surprised hearing this

"Your Vritra's dragon king form is useful. Support Erin and the others."

" But - "

" Bring Saji back if he goes out of control, Erin."

The Goddess replied in determination.

" Leave it to me."

" I'll be depending on you, Erin-san." Saji said and the Goddess nodded

"As I said earlier, the devils, angels, fallen angels, and youkai in Kyoto have created a large scale encirclement for the Hero faction."

" Leave their supervision to me." Serafall announced. "If any bad children try to get out, we'll punish them."

" And that's the plan." Azazel said as he stood up. "After we disperse and preparations are complete, head to your locations quickly. I'll be here supervising all the groups."

" I can't go with you so don't any of you die on me. A school trip doesn't end until you safely get back home. We will protect Kyoto with all our lives! Got it?"

" HAI!"

After the meeting, the group went out of the room to head to their destinations.  Azazel called out Erin before she can leave.

"What is it?" asked the Goddess once she approached Azazel and Rossweisse

"There was a molester case in front of the hotel a bit ago. I happened to be passing by so I helped in subduing the topless man."